Futuristic Space Trap Beat

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pgathriller, May 13, 2011.

1. drop a link man, i wanna see that business!

2. #22 DutchMastaKila, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    this sounded 10x's cooler after 4g's of boomers

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xAgx3KVsqk&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - ‪Boomers‬‏[/ame]

o yea,,, All the samples are NES video game sound bits that I pitched up and down to make melodies n shit,

3. I really enjoyed that man. Good shit.

Did you make that while you were tripping, or were you just listening to it?

I have this 20 minute long track that I made up while i was an 1/8 of booms and it's fucking nuts. It makes no sense at all.

4. Yea basically, Iv never ate that much and usally when I make a beat Ill try and think of a direction to go in,, but on this I just started pushing buttons on the mpc and that what came out,,,,,, its like a 4 bar loop that while booming felt like a verse long loop each time

5. weres it at

6. Oh man i don't even know. I made it a few years ago, which was when I was recording my music with a digital 8-track. Everything is stored on these compact flash cards. I'll have to dig those up and see if I can find that track.

7. sounds tight man, could definitely see someone zoning out to that especially under the influence of anything haha! when it slows down it gets super dope - - diggin it

8. dont even worry about it, i know its a bitch trackin all that out or getting on the comp

im surprised I even put the effort into posting that beat and rec into pro tools