Future Indoor Grow Cabinet - Help Required

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jack Mate, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Greetings from Australia Everyone :wave:,

I will be using the following materials to grow 9 Plants;
    6" Cool Tube
    Hortilux Super HPS Enhanced Spectrum Bulb, 400W
    6 inch In-Line Fan 400 CFM
    Waterproof pH/Temperature Meter
    pH Down 1 qt Acid, case of 12
    Active Air Indoor-Outdoor Thermometer w/Hygrometer
    Permaflect 25' x 54"
    Happy Frog Potting Soil, 2 cubic feet (51.4 dry qts)
    Nutrients: Botanicare Grow and Bloom, Liquid Karma, Protekt, CAL-MAG, Great White mychorrisae, and tap/bottled/RO water (post below which to use). In the veg I'm going to add SuperThrive and in flower I'll add Bloombastic. The soil I'm going to use is Happy Frog from Fox Farms, and I'll veg in 5-10 gallon buckets for 1-2 months. I am going to use a 3 day watering schedule which is day 1 nute, day 2 pH water, day 3 nothing, repeat.

Methods:-
    Germination: How To Germinate Marijuana Seeds | Tips on Germinating Cannabis Sativa Seeds | Pot & Weed Seed Germination
    Vegetation: 18 Hours Light / 6 Hours Dark until around 2 foot.
    Flowering: 12 Hours Light / 12 Hours Dark until the trichomes are ready or around 90% brown hairs on buds.

I need to fit 8-10 plants in a cabinet using 5 - 10 gallon (18.9-37.8 Litre) pots I could fit in a ?x?x? (Base Length x Base Length x Height) grow cabinet.
    If you can tell me how large my cabinet should be that would be great, along with the best sized pots.

I was also wondering what other strain to grow with Super Lemon Haze? (I wan't to prioritize 1. yield and 2. potency.)

If I'm missing something beneficial in my set up please post below (I don't need a carbon filter).