Futurama coming back

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Feb 2, 2006.

1. I was watching adult swim and they are advertising 4 new straight to DVD movies. I mean kick ass I love that show

I mean "bite my shiny metal ass" thats great

2. I love futurama, i wanna get the a set..

3. Ill steal it

4. Ill steal your house.

5. I'll download it or something. I cant wait though, i bet it is so funny!

6. Why that's...

Good news everybody!

7. FOX is so retarded, they always end up cancelling the most promising shows such as Futurama, Family Guy, Dark Angel, Arrested Development, etc. or come up with new shows that no one will watch- IE Stacked, and recently the Simpsons and too many crappy shows I didn't bother to watch so I don't remember...

8. Dark Angel was ONLY good cause of Jessica Alba. man i wish i could see her every week on TV...that would be awsome! lol :ey:

9. Anyone remember the first scene of the first new family guy after it was cancelled? The one where Peter lists off all the shows that had come and gone on FOX since Family Guy, and they were all super crappy shows. One of the funniest moments on that show.

Anyway yeah, Futurama... :yay:

10. not uh ur kiddint right?!? FOUR :D i cant fucking wait.. i arelady have every eposode + the extras off bit torrent .. just more to add to the collection and get stoned to eh?!!

11. Oh man I cant wait. Ima have to get that shit the first day it comes out. Futurama is awsome I couldnt beleive they cancelled it!!

12. man...I love that show! I'll come watch it with you!

13. HAHAHA, that was howls..i was on mush when i seen that hhaha