Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fusion

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Orlanden, Jan 8, 2014.

1. #1 Orlanden, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
    So, my dealer has started smoking fake weed. The brand is Fusion. I've tried it with him a couple times and it's okay, I guess, but you just get high. By that I mean with marijuana, I get happy, relaxed, and I have some great thoughts and it's just always a great time, as you all know... Now, this stuff..you just get high. It doesn't affect my mood or anything. I don't even get those great mind expanding thoughts that come with MJ. I don't need a lesson on whether it's good or bad for you, because I've done my research. I just want, as a community, your input on the stuff. Anything about it (besides health risks). Just please don't preach about the involvement of health unless someone else asks. :)Thanks, guys, and happy toking!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. #2 Guest, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2014

You want my input, it is stupid to smoke K2 or Synthetic PERIOD.

3. Please read the GC guidelines.

4. lol you dont want my input man, happy toking my ass.

5. People have had seizures from that stuff, and several have died. It isnt something you want to get into, even though the effects are 10x that of weed imo

6. I guess I should've made it clear that I'm not the one smoking it. I have tried it a couple times, but I do not and will not smoke that stuff regularly. Weed is perfectly fine for me lol. One of my friends who also smokes weed needs to stop for a while since he graduated college to find a job. He wanted to start smoking this stuff, but I wasn't knowledgable about it so I did my health-related research then simply came to you guys to maybe get some insight based on personal experience. I'm gonna urge him to just take a nice T-Break instead of substituting with this stuff.