Fusarium wilt I think...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mr.smokealot808, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Started with jus one branch I cut that branch out now another branch lower started getting it [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. over watered perhaps but needs more 02 in the soil

next grow add some perlite or clean river sand

I see no Fus wilt

good luck

3. Not over watered it's only one branched haven't wAtered in four days and mixed half soil half perlite

4. If u look in first pic only branch in the middle is wilting how is this overwatering wouldn't the whole plant wilt.....

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. better pics

and I'd still pot up

good luck

7. Pot up?

8. a term used only by members of this site

to imply a method of removing the pot from the current plant and replacing it with a bigger / larger pot

in most cases to allow the plant to either grow larger or expand in the rootzone

good luck

9. The wilt diseases i have been involved with do not look like what you have happening, have you done a eyeglass check for bugs? How long has it been in pot?

10. I been looking haven't seen no bugs I been spraying with neem twice every week but stopping now as it's late in to flower also had small bud rot on one of the colas. I transplanted before I switched to flower from a 7 gal to 15 about 8 weeks ago

11. What about vercillium wilt as the second branch it's happening to is on the same side

12. Yeah I know u meant transplant but why would I if I only couple weeks left till harvest

• Agree Agree x 1