Fury2 vaporizer by healthyrips.com

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Galaxy420, Jan 20, 2019.

1. just want to post about this awesome little vape. I have been micro dosing for close to a year with the water pipe adapter ( WPA) that comes with the vape... you can pack less that point one in there and it vapes it like crazy. a loose pack seems to allow the best vaporization but it will pour out clouds too if you pack it tight. I temperature step the vape sessions starting @ 373 F and working up about ten degree increments until I reach 430 F @ the end of the sesh and the load is spent... save all the left over Duff and make a 6 gram edible from it later to get happy high for a few hours... great vape no doubt, they have a larger version of this one called the Firece... found here Healthy Rips Vaporizers, High End Dry Material Vaporizers That Everyone Can Afford, Convection Vaporizer. Similar to Crafty, MIghty, Firefly 2, Pax 2 3, Arizer Air, Haze, AirVape, DaVinci IQ

• Like Like x 1
  2. Since there was no healthyrips thread here I decided to make one... great vapes for beginners and novices alike - Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll have to look into HeatlhyRips.
    been using Arizer and Storz & Bickel products for years.

I'd love to see a function video!
    maybe you could take a quick video of a rip (and the resulting cloud) in front of some good lighting?!

stay lifted

• Like Like x 1
  4. there are numerous vids on youtube. you can hear this thing pour in air as you draw down on it from across the room it is so efficient. looser loads tend to flow better ETC and save that valuable green. Fury2 is a hybrid convection / conduction vape. I use the WPA and the herb only touches glass.. the air path is isolated away from electronics and heater too...

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was planning on buying a Fury 2 soon but was thinking about just buying a rebrand like a Grindhouse Shift or Sutra since they are much cheaper. Is the Fury 2 really worth the extra money for the battery charge timer and limited warranty?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd say so... if you have warranty issues healthyrips has been a great company so far, they claim more circuitry protections too in their model. there is a lifetime half price warranty that replaces @ half price if it fails.

for this thread - Fury2 is more of a personal vape, great to use with smaller amounts of herb.
    the Fierce is a bigger version that is more group oriented with longer battery life/interchangeable battery ETC....

• Like Like x 1
  7. so for cleaning this vape it is a snap. I just drop my WPA- water pipe adapter- in a glass jar of solvent and let it soak overnight. shake jar a few times next day (gently , mindful of glass) and clean off WPA with water and its ready to go...
    save all the soaked in solvent to air extract out the sticky later when the solvent is saturated with phytocannabinoids. add that sticky into some coconut oil to meld /blend and just use that oil for whatever.

this vape makes things super simple, I like the simplest no fuss vapes and this thing rocks. I clean out the heater chamber every few weeks or so with a damp Q tip and isopropyl alcohol... heat unit for a few secs, turn it off and then let it sit, add in q tip when the heat chamber is warm and wipe around to clean. a few of those should clean it... Be careful around the top of herb chamber and do not get iso in that area ,there are seals and such and iso may loosen them some... just dab down in the bottom where the holes are with the unit upside down ...

8. I've also heard of people boiling their glass mouthpieces or WPA stem in milk and drinking the milk. I was thinking about trying that method in the future since it seems easier than iso extraction

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah, you would have to be careful with heat in the pan being to high and vaporizing it... a low simmer or even a double boiler is recommended... also, adding the vape reclaim to any type of fat helps deliver the properties

• Like Like x 1
  10. so here is the bigger version of Fury2 vaporizer, the Fierce vaporizer FIERCE
    I had another thread on the forum about Fierce but was deleted?? well there is the link to the Firece vaporizer similar to Fury2... if you have any questions about either vape post here in this thread , peace

11. #11 cleanbudz, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    Honestly I'm about to pull the trigger on this design. I'm questioning whether to get the Grindhouse for $60 or the Fury 2 for $140
    The warranty terms for the HR Fury 2 would mean a replacement would be more than buying a new GH Shift unit. The Shift has a 1 year warranty standard. Another question, exactly how long will they even produce the rebrands? Also looking to get a Dynavap M as a backup. Can you use the Fury 2 while charging?

• Like Like x 2
  12. I just saw a pic of someone's Sutra torn apart in an attempt to replace the battery. The battery died in a year and wouldn't hold a charge. Does the Fury 2 have an easy to swap battery? This will probably be a deal breaker idk

13. I'm not sure how long they will rebrand that style unit. healthyrips allowed the design to be used on multiple vapes but they have separated from that platform now as far as I know and the Fury2 has much more circuitry protections ETC...Fury2 warranty is lifetime half off replacement and as a company I would trust healthyrips to be around longer than the rebrands while HR is still making vapes... as more vapes are made the costs or Fury2 could drop some as well by the time you may need a replacement... as to battery, it is not pass through... you cannot use it while charging... charging time is quite quick and I use a portable battery pack to charge when away from home ETC...

because of warranty I doubt a battery re swap would be necessary, if something happened to it just get a new one... if it went bad prematurely they would probably replace the whole unit free of charge...
    I use my Fury2 as a daily driver, it is favorable for smaller loads which I really like but you can blow massive clouds packed when tight and on a water bubbler too.
    if any of these may discourage you from fury check out the Fierce Vape, it has swapable battery and larger load capacities. Also you can make an acount @ FC Vaporizer Review Forum and contact healthyrips there, he may have a discount for you or a free attachment like a WPA or bent stem glass mouthpiece ETC
    Edit- I am to lazy to use the heat on sight type vapes... I like to drop my Fury2 WPA right down in a preheated fury2 herb chamber and just be good to suck on that for a while... pretty much as simple as a vape can get with no parts everywhere to fuss with

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for the response. I'm torn between the Fury 2, a GH and Arizer Go still and I know I'll have to make a decision in the next few days. 420EDC has an awesome package for an Argo that comes with carrying case, WPA, extra battery for $200..with a 2 year warranty on the heater and free complete unit replacement whereas I couldn't find a good package deal with Fury or an impressive warranty. This is driving me insane with all the choices.

• Like Like x 1
  15. you just missed all the fury package deals over the holidays... I am not even aware of the Argo, it looks like a great vape except for that glass insert ? is it bubbler compatible @ all ? it looks like it would be a bigger session style vape where the fury2 is a small session style vape... fury2 is saving my tolerance and keeping it low which I've come to respect.. instead of packing more in there I pack less and keep tolerance down

16. The glass insert is just a bowl with a straw on the end just like a WPA Bowl. Glass makes everything taste better and cools The Vapor path a bit. I've actually heard complaints about the Argo not extracting fast enough or producing huge Vapor Clouds. It also takes about a minute and a half to fully heat up. I'm pretty much taking it off my list of potential buys because at $200 Vapor should be pretty much instant on a portable compared to other devices that are like it.

17. I found a store selling the Grindhouse Shift for $56 with the promo code and $10 adds another year of warranty for a 2 year extended warranty total. The warranty is what I needed to see as I knew a year wasn't enough for any product like this. These units and the rebrands have been known to take a shit due to the battery dying or the buttons getting jammed right after a year of use on average (Grindhouse Shift Vaporizer)

I'm going to go ahead and get this as well as Fury 2 dosing caps and a WPA. You can't beat this deal at $66 for the Fury rebrand unit with 2 years of warranty protection. If these were knock offs and not merely a rebrand from the blueprint as the Fury 1 I would not purchase it. I was about to spend $200 on an Arizer Solo 2 glad I waited a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. it will be great if they can redesign fury2 for a battery compartment like on the fierce... just swap out batts on the go ETC... good luck on the rebrand, and hopefully they will be around in the future if you need a new one ETC... I'm assuming the adapters from fury will fit in the herb chambers of those rebrands

• Like Like x 1
  19. So I've been sharing Fury2 with my girl lately... she likes it @ the start about 369 F and takes a few pulls yuntil it dies down some... I then 10 degree temp step it on a bubbler and finish the session @ 430 F... all this mind you on less than point one gram... one gram will load the vape like I like it about ten times or more.... i really like that lessened tolerance and the ability to adjust tolerance with the heat and amount of packed cannabis... not so easy with smoking

• Like Like x 1
  20. ok, So I vaped some White sage last night in Fury2... thought I'd post here seeing all posts in the vape section are leading into vape pens ( Fuck that!) . use dry herb vapes and vape whatever you want to ...