funny work experience (involves a midget and stoned friend)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Nov 21, 2011.

1. this is funny as FUCK!

2. thanks. i notice youre from socal and you snowboard/ski,cant tell lol but where do you usually ride? just curious :p

3. [quote name='"pheelgood"']
    thanks. i notice youre from socal and you snowboard/ski,cant tell lol but where do you usually ride? just curious :p[/quote]

Haha :) I usually go to snow summit in big bear... hoping to go soon! eee I can't wait

4. [quote name='"MollyLikesGanja"']

Haha :) I usually go to snow summit in big bear... hoping to go soon! eee I can't wait[/quote]

Damn what is this? A snowboard meet up? I board too! Dude, this winter is gonna be crazy!!

5. [quote name='"StoneTown"']

Damn what is this? A snowboard meet up? I board too! Dude, this winter is gonna be crazy!![/quote]

Hahaha he started it! :D but really, this winter is gonna be some gnar gnarrrr shiiiiiittt
    :):):)

6. [quote name='"MollyLikesGanja"']

Hahaha he started it! :D but really, this winter is gonna be some gnar gnarrrr shiiiiiittt
    :):):)[/quote]

Hell yea. Mammoth is already getting fresh powder. I'm fucking hype for this winter.

7. I used to work at KFC and my general manager was a midget. True story. You don't know the definition of demeaning until you take orders from a midget.

8. Mt High!!! I have a season pass and tomorrow will be my 5th time this season already :D:smoke:

9. LOL thats fucking great.

10. Ok, So i was with my roommates and we had friends over, so it was a mini(13folks) good times sesh. We were passing the L's back and forth and ALL the peices were busted out. I get a call from this gorgeous girl I work with at a small restraunt thats in a college bar. Im stoked, we like each other, but havent hooked up yet... She using her charm and sexyness to have me come in, saying theres no one to wash the dishes and were light weight slammed, But i was MORE then light weight slammed.So I explain to her how toasted Iam and tell her the next rounds of shells arent here yet and I want to wait etc etc She pleads with me and we come to a decison, I was coming to come in for an hour or two. No closing.lol But she has to pick me up and buy me alcohol. ;) So she agrees. Im at work looking blazed and feeling it, also Im having the cook make me some off the wall food. I wash the 10 max dishes they had, which Im wondering way they NEEDED me so bad... So its slow we bust into the bottle she gets me. I pull oout couple Js and so we go in the freezer to chief down(matt, the counter girl whos been getting with matt, Hannah My dream girl, And Me) Were getting pretty sloshed between the goose and greenery. Matt and the counter girl leave and were in there talking she gets cold so i give her my hoody(i was logical, freezer=cold) Then she starts telling me since i put in my application she thought i was really hot and since knowing me Im awesome and can always turn her frowns into smiles, etc Ill save you the rest,so i dont feel like a douche and a narsissicstic asshole. well we ended up hooking up in the bathroom:hello: and shes been my girl since. So in the end I almost stayed at home to toke but decided not to, SO I got the girl,made a lil money, free booze, Oh and the next day my boss saids i heard you came in on your day off....

11. funny story, but why here? lol

12. [quote name='"pheelgood"']

Mt High!!! I have a season pass and tomorrow will be my 5th time this season already :D:smoke:[/quote]

Aw luckyyy butt! I wanna go so bad I miss boarding :(

13. "I though you guys would like this story so share some work stories if youde like too,ide love to hear em."
    -Thats the only reason i thought it was only appropiate to post my work story..

14. Haha! my bad i was a little stoned when i wrote it and havent re read it yet.but great story none the less :)

15. lol i wanted to laugh so hard it was almost unbearable at times. but i know what youre talking about..theres just so many different types of midgets.