funny video making fun of rick ross made me laugh check it out

Discussion in 'General' started by Golden Lungs, Nov 28, 2012.

1. #1 Golden Lungs, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIJCIzCsTio&feature=related]Imma Boss Parody - Eat Millz ft. Ricky Sauce @mrgrind - YouTube[/ame]

pretty fuckin funny if u ask me he weighs out the burger on the digi lol

watch in hd

burga teamm!!

2. It'z the sauce!

3. Hahhaha shit was hella funny

I hate rick ross how the fuck you gonna steal someone's name?

4. Rick Ross the boss.
    Edit: rick Ross is dumb

5. Wait so Rick Ross ain't his actual name & he stole it from somebody else?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. I have a sudden craving for fried chicken and cheeseburgers (with cheese) now upon watching the video again :(

7. Yea the real rick ross was a straight king pin who smuggled hell of unmentionables into the country. He went to jail and there was a big time trail. Joe rogan has a podcast with him on his website where he talks about all of it

8. I won't lie, Rozay got some hard beats.

9. #12 ScriabinAnime, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
    The original video is the epitome of ******dom lol

10. Op, its 8.56 am and you have just made my day bro, that shit is funny as fuck

11. LOL. This is fucking golden.

12. Good to know somebody else watches all of Joe's podcasts

Also: Fuck Rick Ross that mother fuckers real name is William Leonard Roberts. Hes been arrested for Marijuana charges like 3 times now. You have to be dumb as all fuck to get arrested for Marijuana when you are famous like that, much less 3 times. I don't know maybe cops just hate him.

13. I'd hate him too. Some correctional officer starts acting all hard and gangster? Steals a huge drug dealers name and mention drugs in damn near ever song?

If I was a cop I'd see him as a huge traitor just out to make money. If I ever saw him anywhere I'd search him and all his homies on site, just cause I could