Funny TV Shows

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ZeroFallen, Aug 22, 2012.

1. So ive recently discovered a lot of new oddball comedy that nobody really talks about in these threads. There might be a reason to this but you just gotta get really blazed and watch them and you just start geeking hard. Alotta these arent ever going to be on tv again and arent on dvd so you gotta go to the bay of pirates or the T of 4chan (that might be illegal so i had to encode it somehow) download the shit fuck it

Dog Bites (You just have to realize a lot of these people on the show arent actors) Its like the Onion and The Office combined it follows a newsteam that are complete idiots. Episode 3 Alan(Zach Galifinakis) writes this rap song that they perform on stage with zippers and its epic, at one point a lady randomly yells out I gotta blow my nooooose, and at the end hes like YEEAAAaAaAaAaAh, then the next episode marty and tillie have pillowfight and he starts beating the shit out of her and zach eating steak on the motel shitter is awesome.
    Jon Benjamin has a Van
    Nation Terrorist Defence Force : San Diego: SUV
    Childrens Hospital
    Bored To Death
    Shameless(US Version)

Post some that you know
    Heres the song but in the episode they actually perform it in a club and theres no video:(
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwSN_hk7AGM[/ame]

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:"]:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:[/URL]