Funny trip of Olive Garden, will never smoke with this kid again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Today started out like anyother day. I woke up to my friends at my door, I invited them in and we smoked some ganja. Well one of my very good friends stopped by who doesn't smoke to much at all, but he is a good friend so we packed a bowl and he hit it a few times. Well after a few left, my friend Kati and I decided we wanted to go to the Olive Garden for some Soup Salad and Breadsticks. FUCKING AMAZING when high!!!

Well we all ate, but my friend who was wicked baked ate a little to much. He had a total of:
    10 Bread sticks
    2 Bowls of some Sausage Cream soup, Milk based shit, nasty.....
    6 cups of Coke
    4 servings of salad

Now he downed this all in a matter of about 20 min. I was shocked on how hungry he was. Well I'm talking to the Bar Tender and he is telling us how shitty it is to work the day rush shift, and how weekends were so relaxing because of the extra help he gets. And how happy he was that he was getting off in 15 min and going to Vermont for St. Pattys Day.

Well I asked for a Job App. to work there, and as I was filling it out my friend says to me "I'm about to faint!" I'm thinking Fucking shit dude, please not in the Olive Garden, thats the worst that can happen right now, seeing as I had a large amount in my pocket. Well I tell him to rest his head while I finish filling out this app. So he does, and I'm about half way done, and talking to Kati, then all of a sudden she yells "Oh my god!"

I look over and vomit is just GUSHING from this kids mouth. It was SO nasty. He had NO energy to lift his head because he was so damn high, that he just threw up all over the bar, and his face. After he figured out what he did he looks up to vomit still comming out of his mouth and says "I'm so sorry"

I just BURST out laughing my ass off so much. I was on the ground because it just made my damn day. I could not stop for the life of me, and after a good 5 min I stopped. I helped the guy at the bar clean up my friends mess, and I kept saying how sorry I was, because this just had to be the icing ontop of this guys cake. Well we clean up, and we head out.

We drop my friend off, who was 100% fine about 2 min after he chunked all over the bar. And Kati and I are leaving his driveway and we just both BURST into laughter all the ride home. It was SO nasty, but so god damn funny! Never will I smoke with this kid again..... christ.....

2. Haha, that's crazy....I haven't been to an Olive Garden since they started selling they're dipping sauce for a seperate like freaking 3$ charge. Sounds funny as hell though!

3. Lol you should still smoke with him just dont take him out to eat again.

4. Still smoke with the kid lol Ill smoke with anyone as long as their chill and not a complete douche bag. Even if they caughed out a bowl, spilt weed, or like you said, Puked all over Olive Garden.

Its not like he wanted to puke or anything. That'd be anouther story.

In fact, if he made himself puke all gnarly in Olive Garden, Id like to party with that dude! But the fact that he didnt changes it. And that he said he was sorry for doing it. That must of been hella embarassing for him. Think about it.

-Geo

5. So did you get the job?

6. Take my advice, the kid was wicked sorry and embarassed. Whenever I puke in a situation like that (I've never puked in that kind of a public situation) but to the people in the Mobil gas station while I was puking, or when me and my friends went camping and I was face down in the dirt apologizing because I was yuking in front of everyone.

I would smoke with this kid more often, he has a certain zest for smoking and life.

7. I nevr apologise for puking in front of people. If I puke, I usually just laugh about it afterwawrds, I think I've puked at least 10 times in front of all of my friends.

Now if I puke on somebody, then I will apoligise, lol.

But I'm a very experienced puker, some might call me a master.

8. Hahahaha best response

"Hey, Bob, we need a new host to work weekends...what about that kid whose friend emptied his gut all over the bar? He seemed like a fine young man."

9. Definately agree with this here.

lmfao rotfl ! ! ! !

:laughing:

10. Well the kid is literally my best friend. There are 3 of us, I am the only one who really started to do drugs, and they didn't like it. So we kinda split up, but I'm still around them quite a bit. This kid doesn't like to smoke very much at all, maybe like once or twice a month. No more. I know I will smoke with him in the future, just cut him off after a cretin amount. He smoked the amount it takes ME to get high, so he was fucking gone. We smoked about.... 14 bowls I think, so yeah... after 2 he is done from now on until he can handle it and MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM! He was to high to move, thats the problem, he knew he was going to blow chunks, but couldn't move.... so no more massive amounts of Mary Jane for this guy,

11. i am like prone to seeing vomit. every time i smoke with someone who doesnt smoke much, they try and keep up with me. im the kinda guy to roll a blunt, and then halfway through roll another one so i can spark it up fast. this one time, i had a bunch of good mids, and rolled an 8th blunt. smoked it with my friend who doesnt smoke often and he turned ghost white, and barfed EVERYWHERE. he has done this NUMEROUSE times with friends of mine. i cut him off after he said he wasnt cleaning it up... i made him clean it up. he tried pulling that bullshit with my friend, who is a little nicer than me. but my friend made him clean up as well. its funny, to an extent, but when someone doesnt offer to clean there own vomit up, you can consider yourself cold shouldered.

12. The worst party foul of all is not cleaning up ones own puke. I have definitely puked all over the place my fair share of times (who here has puked on a city bus?) but I ALWAYS clean up after myself (well except for the time i puked on the bus. I was too drunk to even begin to know what to do). I don't know how anyone could be so selfish and inconsiderate as to try to make one of their buddies clean up their fucking puddle of vomit. I'd make them lick it up.

That first post made me laugh so hard I almost puked.

13. Hahahah. Eww.

14. it's called zuppa toscana and it's DANK

it's got sausage, bacon, potatoes, kale, and the soup is milk based like you said it's SOOOOOOO GOOD

15. God that was a funny mental picture.

He has his head down and is throwing up in his lap, then he looks up at you with like cashed eyes, vomit coming out of his mouth and he apologizes. Hahahahaha.

16. haha, reminds me of my only public vomit story:

We start drinking at happy hour at this mexican restaurant at about 5:30, after work. 3 or 4 margaritas in, we decide that's enough drinking for now, and we got back to the house for a SOLID session. once the cottons kick in, we start sippin on beers, just maintaining the drunk, not adding to it. We smoke one last bowl at about 9:30, and roll out to the bars. It's "run into everyone you've ever met ever in your whole life night" at the bars, so we're taking lots of shots. about 12:30 everyone's fairly obliterated, we find our drivers, and stumble out. I get the pre-puke drools, park myself, and let the drool run out. i'm fine. i look up and my friends are a block and a half down the street. So i run. bad idea. i catch up with a "wait up *hork!* i think i'm *hork!* gonna vom *hork* it" "dude, puke on the mercedes!" "okayblaaaaaaaaagh!!" as if on cue, i spew ALL OVER this mercedes. I kinda felt bad about puking on someone else's car, but there were random people walking by laughing their asses off, so i guess it was worth it.

17. its incredibly rare that ill puke, even if im real messed up... theres only been one time that i didnt clean up my puke, and that was because i literally could not move, and the person cleaned it up before i could move, otherwise i woulda gotten it.

anyways... smoke with him as soon as possible, itll make him feel better about the situation. just let him know its ok to stop way before you do.

18. Olive Garden...the Taco Bell of Italian food

19. If I saw someone purposefully puke on my car, I would beat the living shit out of them. No joke. That's disgusting and disrespectful.

Good think you got away scott free!

20. You know it's hilarious. Anyone who drives a mercedes can afford to go to the carwash.