Funny thoughts at work

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by MaryNMe, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Googled that the other day... And it said 0 results. Lol! I guess no one thinks about the funny shit while at work.
    Im currently at work, its 6:52pm. Which means that in 8 minutes, I'll have an hour left.

2. i considered locking one of the girls i work with in the cellar yesterday because shes a stupid bitch, i just thought to my self "i could just lock that door and leave her down ther for a while"
    she has issues with me being her boss because shes older than me its not my fault im better at my job than her!

3. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']i considered locking one of the girls i work with in the cellar yesterday because shes a stupid bitch, i just thought to my self "i could just lock that door and leave her down ther for a while"
    she has issues with me being her boss because shes older than me its not my fault im better at my job than her![/quote]

Lol! Like 10 years ago I worked at a big ice cream shop in the mall. I locked one of my co workers in the back walk in fridge. Someone let him out after like 10 mins. It was hilarious!