Funny thing that happened today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ncali, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Sorry If this not where I should post this, but I'm high and not a pro on here.

So first off I should tell you guys that I usually only smoke when I'm at home or at concerts. (weekend warrior)
    Ok so I had the day off from work today and got high around 1130am at my house. Smoked some grand daddy purple. I decided to take my dog to a park that I had to drive too. ( I never drive when I'm high )

As I'm coming down the street to the entrance of the park, I see 3 motorcycle cops standing there right where I'm about to turn in. I drive a wrx, thats lowered, tinted and has a loud exhaust. So there all looking at me as I slow down an pull in right by them.

Just after I park and get my dog out one of the cops comes up to me, I'm like wtf! He starts asking me about my car, and if I have any engine mods. He then tells me that he used to have the same car and all the stuff he did to it and how he misses it.

We talked for about 5 minutes and then I stood around for a few more minutes and watched them catch people speeding, It was a trip. I usually only smoke on the weekends so I have a low tolerance. Just baked out of my mind chilling around these 3 cops...

2. Want a cookie?

Should've went with the WRX wagon

3. WRX is sick, but very common. I hate common cars.

4. [quote name='"Jiggly PUFFED"']WRX is sick, but very common. I hate common cars.[/quote]

Agreed. WRX's and Civics are really fucking overused lol