Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

funny thing i did tonight

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modern-hippy, Jul 4, 2006.

1. heres my story. Im 18, (19 in august)live with my mom and have a docs recomendation for medical marijuana. Tonight I came home from work and was in my back yard just itchin for a toke so i went to grab my bong but my mom came out and started cleaning the yard and just doin shit so i just wait a bit and keep the bong by my feet where she cant see it. then she sits down and starts talking to me about shit and showing me photos on her digital camera and shit and the whole time im thinking "get the fuck out of here and let me smoke" but i keep it cool and am still waiting for her to leave. after a long ass time of her throwing out the garbage and doing random ass shit in the yard i said fuck it, and packed 2 bowls and smoked them in front of her. did she get mad you ask? of course she did lol. but who cares she knows i smoke and it was funny

2. ROFLMFAO... that's funny.

3. i would never do that shit.....im 19....i need my parents for money for school lol....i cant piss em off too much.

i even almost got caught tonight....i thought my mom went to bed so i went out on the back deck with the bong...after smokin 2 bowls im sittin in a chair facing the sliding door holding the bong in my hand and i see her peering thru the window tryna see out....im like OH SHITTT... i quickly jump up and run down the stairs of the deck and put the bong on the ground before she opens the door and asks wtf im doing outside...lol...that was so fucking close...