Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny stupid shit we do while high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theapplethief, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Today, I got really baked, put everything away and went to my kitchen. Then I saw a bag of weed on my counter. I was like wow, someone might smell that (I wasn't at all concerned about someone seeing it).
    So I pulled out another ziplock, and double bagged it. It still smelled so I triple bagged it. Then I quadruple bagged it. I was about to put on the fifth bag, when I realized something.

I realized it was a bag of green m&ms.

2. Everybody makes mistakes, everybody has bad days!

3. You have no idea how many times Ive mixed up my lighter with a fast food cup... And tried to drink from it -_-

4. when ur staring at someone right in there face and they look at you and u get caught with that dumb look on your face.

5. Completely zone out and stare at one spot for a good 5 minutes

6. Having no idea where you put your lighter when you're trying to take another hit.
    It's always a journey when looking for that shit.
    I either give up or forget what I was doing and go on with my usual business.

7. Asking someone to pass the lighter when its in your hand/lap.

We've all done it at least once.

8. Every morning waking up with a what the fuck feeling and feeling as if you were just born. Not anything being done but I'm starting to find it funny haha :smoke:

9. Get up real quick and walk into the other room and then completely forget why you went in there.

10. Word. We can all relate

11. Always "misplace" my phone. 9/10 times its in my hand. :D

12. One time I took a piss in the hamper thinking it was the toilet.

13. Came up with the idea that physical appearance is nothing more than a "soul suit". So I started going around at this party telling people I love your soul suit. Haha! Have another bowl lady! lol

Last night I was laughing hysterically because for no reason I thought of someone having the name: Shitstain McGee. No idea where that came from and I laughed my ass off.

Somehow Netflix sent me three Matthew McConaughey movies in a row. I said to my husband: "we are on a Matthew McConaughey emotional roller coaster". LOL

14. Peed out of my friends window, but he had a bug screen in. Pee went all over the place

15. I swear i can't piss or text when I'm super faded.

I started pissing, forgot that i was, then proceeded to put my still peeing Weiner back into my pants.

Another time i started peeing, noticed a scuff on my shoe (I'm big into sneaker collecting), and bent over to wipe it off. Piss everywhere lol. Try explaining to your gf how a grown ass man pees all over her floor

16. Dude it was SO funny the other day. I was chilling with my bros and we got stoned as fuck. I went upstairs to grab something, and then I got on the computer. I started watching videos of my friends family at the park. I began to get emotional and I ended up touching myself. I was so high I didn't even notice myself groping a printer. All of a sudden my friend walked in and he was like "Hey dude what are you doing?". Out of excitement, I turned around and accidentally cummed on my friend. It was pretty awkward, but we were high so it was funny as hell! I didnt want my other friends thinking I was gay, so instinctively I grabbed the small family dog and beat my friend with it until he passed out. After laughing for a few minutes, I dragged him to a nearby dumpster and padlocked it. A week later he texted me that he had to have sex with various homeless people in the community, in order to escape. After that, he ate a fried mixture of the cemen of a great buffalo, inside a tin cup. I couldn't stop laughing, and I'm still laughing while typing this. What is even funnier is that the rest of us fucked his mom this week and we have yet to tell him. Man, weed just makes everything funny.