Funny stories of being high in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mdzthatsme, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Never underestimate edibles...

I was in 9th grade and fairly new to smoking and I got two brownies. I took one out during my first class and ate it. I was absolutely baked out of my mind by third period and I had math. My teacher was an absolute prick and knew that I didn't know what the fuck he was teaching (I couldn't do any of the shit when I wasn't high). So he called me up to the board to do some ridiculous problem and I was like dude I can't do this seriously. And he insisted that I tried and for some reason I thought it would be funny to draw a picture of some sort of alien like creature instead of actually doing the problem. So I did that and just looked at my whole class and they all gave me that look that basically means "seriously though...?" My teacher didn't even know what to say so I just sat down and put my head down an didn't pick it up until the bell rang. Embarrassing as fuck but I thought it was kind of funny

2. Omg this story is too funny I need to make some edibles I've Never had any & I'm picking up a half later today.

3. Lmao that too funny

4. These stories got me dying man!

5. During the regents my me and my friend went to the bathroom and we start acting like we have no sense. My friend stands on top of the toilet and starts taking a piss then for some reason he starts doing the Dougie then SMASH! He tore the entire toilet off the wall and Piss water is all over the place we booked it and came back later to check the damage. Im surprised I still have the pic haha

ForumRunner_20130510_150524.png

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Threw a hacky sack down the hall, a girl who's known for being a drama queen and generally just a shitty person turns the corner and it hit her right in the head. I think we all died of laughter that day

7. I was at a high school basketball game. Me and my friends were sitting at the top of the bleachers. We have a thing where we challenge each other for difficult challenges. But it had to be along the lines of things you are good at. I was good at throwing or lobbing objects at people. I had precision aim. So a friend, his mother, and an another girl which I knew was all sitting to together, in that order from left to right. So Rico says "I bet you can't hit her. "I said "what you got?" This guy pulls out a quarter, and I deck her so nice in the ear. She was pissed! Mind you this is a good 30 - 35 ft away. He says "you can't do it again"! I pull out a dime. I say "check the aim." And I threw it up like Doug Flutie in the fourth and hit her square on the back of here head. Sounds like a useless talent but made for some good times.

8. When I went to school there once was this dude named shane. He was a meat head an loved to start fights with people.well one day he pick a fight with the wrong guy .

I was chilling in the hallway with my buddy Conrad ( he was a bigger guy like 6.5 he was metal head cool ass guy) we pretty :smoke: minding our own business.

Out of know were were we here hey you motherfucker an we look an its Shane (by the way Shane is only 5.5) :rolleyes: he looks at Conrad an Conrad was like wft is your deal.an Shane starts whining about how Conrad is now seeing his x.

Then boom out of know were Shane trys to throw a punch at Conrad an misses big mistake :eek:.Conrad just grabs Shane by his shirt an power drives him on the tile floor.after the embarrassment kicks in tuff guy Shane says sorry an stumbles away with over 90 people looking :hello::devious:.

9. A similar thing happened to my friend my freshman year of high school. We were sitting at the lunch table and this kid comes out of no where and grabs my friend by the neck and threw him to the ground. then my friend just stood up and started beating the living shit out of him in front of four hundred people. Its funny because the kid who got the shit kicked out of him ended up in way more trouble because he started the fight :D

10. I'm a senior in highschool and on friday, we were on block scheduling so went to only our 2, 4, and 6 periods. I had english for second and we were watching a movie in that class and i had Bio AP for the 4th period. We had just finished AP testings this week so now we don't do anything in that class. For 6th period i have track but our season ending so i didnt have practice that day. Anyways, since I didn't have anything to do at school I decided it would be a good time to take a THC capsille i had after the 2nd period. When I arrived at my 4th class, the whole class was dark as shit and everyone was eating and watching the movie that the teacher was playing. I was high as fuck at this point so i just sat down at my table and chilled for a bit. Halfway through the movie another stoner friend comes into the classroom with a giant ass burrito and a big ass can of hot sauce. The kid sitting to my right was a weird ass motherfucker who rarely talked and our table made fun of him everyday lol. anyways this kid grabs the giant thing of hot sauce and starts chugging in front of the whole class and everyone clapped for him when he finished. after a couple minutes, the kid pukes up his stomach on this blonde chick in front of him and the teacher finally kicks him out lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. The school I went to before I moved was K-12 this would have probably been about 6 or so years ago so we would have been 13-14, and it was a Christian/Catholic school, although most of the people there weren't super religious or anything. Anyways, one of the last classes of the day was Bible class, which was pretty boring.. towards the end of the class, the teacher would say a prayer, and we'd all stand up and close our eyes etc. My friend Tyler was on the opposite side of the room as me, but when the teacher was praying I could hear him trying to get my attention, so I looked up and he was grabbing an orange from his backpack and pointed towards one of our other friends that we'd hang out with occasionally (he was kind of a bitch) and I just smiled and nodded my head, he then proceeded to throw the orange at our other friend who was at the front of the classroom like a baseball, full force and it hit him right in the back and he literally screamed like he was in agony (he was obviously fine, as I mentioned before he was a little bit of a bitch) keep in mind that this happened right in the middle of prayer, and the teacher got super pissed and sent him to the principles office, he ended up getting a couple days of detention, I was laughing so hard that I started to cry, and got sent outside to compose myself, probably one of the funniest moments that I can remember, I still find it hilarious to this day, even started laughing while typing this out =P I brought this up a week or so ago with my friend Tyler and we both had a good laugh, we've been best bro's for 8+ years.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was passing by this thread and it reminded me of this time that i skipped out first period because it was the day after i had taken my ap exams and me and my bud were like fuck school today so we ended up trying yo walk out the gate we usually leave from but this bitch was there so we ended up walking around like 5 different places until I was finally like I know this foolproof spot to go to but it's a bitch of a walk. He said lets go and so we went into these woods and crossed this random ass stream that no one knows where it comes from and we ended up on this trail so we sat there and chicagoed like 20 hits each from this girls pipe which we had just named the day before and we went back in time for second because I was having a party in that class and we ended up getting like 10 brownies and cookies each. We ran into each other around lunch and we got this other kid to dip out with us and we just went to our friends house and chilled in the back and smoke a few more bowls from BlueDream and ended up going to this corner store to get arizonas and we made it back for like 6th and 7th period but I ended up skipping 7th as well and went back to 6th cause my teachers daughter was there and well she was cute so the rest of that day was great haha

13. one time during junior year my friend brought brownies to school.  so friday comes around and we ate them around 10:30. at my school we were required to take an art class to graduate, me and like 4 of my friends all had the class together so we walk in completely baked and start drawing or whatever we had to do. after a couple minutes i realize 1 of my friends isnt here then eventually he walks in with mcdonald's for all of us. it was hella funny watching everyone stare at this kid who's clearly high come in with mcdonald's.  so anyway were eating the teacher didnt seem to mind then she called us all into the hallway. this is how i remember the conversation going
    Teacher: im gonna cut right to it, you boys are doing drugs arent you?
    my friend: No dude we're just eating mcdonald's (we all start laughing uncontrollably)
    Teacher: you're HIGH arent you?! (at this point she was yelling at us)
    i dont know what made me respond by saying "Mrs Jenkins, maybe YOU'RE HIGH"
    it was a damn good stoned moment & nothing bad happened to us no suspension or anything

14. i called out a teachers name real loud with confidence only to have her look at me and it not being the person i thought it was.

Hahah good times

15. Well it was my first time taking psychology this year in college... never studied for the class once except the night before the midterm and was stoned off my ass and smoking with a stoner friend who I have class with :D Well anyway my only time studying was high and when I got to class that morning I took the midterm and got the highest grade in our lecture hall.... I had to ask my professor if there was a mistake and he was just like congrats! Lol... time to study high more often..

17. #117 Moonstomper, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013

dat sentence

Hahaha. About the bold thing, I can totally imagine your loudmouth friend saying that with his mouth full of hamburger. Especially saying 'dude' to a female teacher. Fucking classic.

wow lol. you kinda sound like a douche man