Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny Stoner Story

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jul 27, 2014.

1. #1 bdk2jw, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Any funny stories you wanna share???

The other night I was hotboxing my car with my friends. We were in some neighborhood parking lot with a bong. After a few bowls a light goes on to the right of us. I look over and its some cute like 20 year old girl who just got into her car. She didn't notice us but I was sketching out so I turned on the car and started leaving. I looked over and she noticed us and was laughing at us. It was kinda funny lol we just dipped though cuz we were all sketching out.

Another time I was at work and this milf comes into my line. She orders like a burger and fries or something I don't really remember. She leaves and comes back like 30 minutes later and she looks stoned as fuck. She has the reddest eyes ever and she smelled like straight dank. She came back and ordered like $15 worth of food (fast food place) and she at it all in like 10 minutes lol. It was crazy

I also had to talk to my manager after I just smoked a fat blunt with 1 friend lol good times

2. I wouldn't say my story is a funny story of being stoned, but moreso when I was more new to the different strains and had no idea what their names were. My hookup offered me, "Girl Scout Cookies," and I actually thought he was trying to sell me some mint girl scout cookies to dip in milk. I told him that his offer made me laugh, but it was not until a week later I realised I had been an idiot and likely insulted the guy at the same time.

:smoking:

3. I got stuck turning around on a dirt road when I was high in winter.

I hit a fence backing out.

4. I was smoking with a friend on a nature trail and there are boars, this time we heard the boar grunts and thought it was on the trail.new got really spooked and ran, turns out it was a strong weed going against the bushes, we were so stoned lol

5. After our bong session my sister and I decided to walk up to the gas station to get some food. When we were checking out I realized I forgot my wallet and told the cashier I left it in my car and would be right back. I go out into the lot and I can't find my car. I go back in and start losing my shit! freaking out saying someone stole the car and yada yada... A minute my sister laughs and finally goes "bro we walked here..."
    The cashier is in tears at this point because she was laughing too damn hard. I could feel my face getting all red and everything I was too embarrassed to say anything so I just walked out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

high off your resin? ^.^
    @Old School Smoker

7. LOL thanks I need to read stuff like this it makes me laugh lol.

8. About a year ago, I posted about how i was stoned with the munchies in a dairy queen restaurant, and I put ketchup on my ice cream cone thinking that chocolate syrup was gonna come out of the ketchup dispenser. I did this in front of everyone in the restauarant. It was funny and embarrassing at the same time.

9. So did you eat as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Funny paranoia story from when I was in high school, probably around '97 or '98.  I had about a dime bag of some pretty good (for the time and my young tolerance) bud.  Back then the pay cable channels would often put up a disclaimer before movies about all the trouble you can get in for stealing cable, sort of like those FBI Warnings on movies.  There was no cable theft going on at my parent's house, and as I said they were a common sight, but for some reason that night I was really high and I thought that message was like some personal transmission sent to my television.  I thought the feds were about to come busting through every window and door of my parent's house out of suspicion that we were stealing Cinemax.  I ran as fast as I could and flushed the weed, then shut off all the lights and hid under the covers for about an hour.  At which point I sobered up and realized the stupidity of everything I had just done.