[Funny short story] How I made a complete fool out of myself yesterday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by twotoedtoad, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Let me preface by saying that I, like most of you, love to get high. Yesterday morning started off just like any other school day for me, with about a half-bowl full of weed. For some reason I got higher than I usually do off of about .3 so I decided to grab my shades and wear them until I got to class (I don't like it when people call me out being high.)

So anyway, at my school until you have 90 credit hours you have to park in the football stadium which is like a mile away from the main part of campus and so I have to ride the bus to and from campus every day. I hop on the bus as usual with my iPod on playing some Radiohead then after 10 minutes or so the bus finally arrives at my destination so I get off and walk to class, which takes about another 3 minutes.

I get to class and sit down in a desk, then I remember I had my sunglasses on so I go to remove them and what happened next made me feel like the dumbest, most worthlest stoner.

I noticed that one of the lenses had fallen off the sunglasses and the entire 15 minutes it took me to ride on the bus and walk to class through the middle, most popular part of campus I was walking around with sunglasses on that only had one lens.

Basically, I looked like this for 15 minutes and I was surrounded by at least 20 people (many hot girls as well) at any given time during this 15 minutes:

[​IMG]

2. haha that's sux man, at least you were baked and its pretty funny:hello:

3. That is hilarious, you can't even hope that people won't know that you're high after that one.

4. hahahahahahahaha

5. I immediately realized how funny it was so I never got embarrassed it was just a good laugh.

6. i bet people thought you were blind in one eye... like a stylish eyepatch

7. rofl, dude thats the funniest shit i've read on here in a while

+rep

8. hahahha gotta love that lowered ego

9. Just hope that everyone thought it was a joke... Like the little propeller you can find on rainbow colored hats, the one eyed pair of sun glasses.

10. hahaha...

I just busted out laughing...

Funniest thing i've heard in months.

+rep for sure.

-AFD

11. foolish mistake.. or the beginnings of a new fashion trend?

time will tell.

12. hahaha that's so awesome dude. think how funny that would be to see if you were high

13. lmfao... How the fuck did you notice that you only had one lense in... Rofl.. You didn't notice that it only had one lense when you put them on? Or you didn't notice when the lense fell out.. Both of which, ROFL...

How the hell did you not feel the wind in your ONE eye.... Or the shade difference in your eyes..... wow lmfao

14. Haha...were people staring at you the whole time?

15. I didn't realized it until I sat down in my class and took off the sunglasses. I think both lenses were in originally and one fell out as I was walking or getting out of the car but IDK. I was just honestly so high that I didn't notice lol.

If they were I didn't notice but I'm sure I garnered some strange looks.

16. +rep

perfect length funny story haha

17. That's so funny. Wouldn't you notice one eye is seeing darker?

18. Hahaha wow thats some funny shit. Just play it off like your a gangster and it will be all good. Hahaha thanks for the laugh.