Funny short drinking story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by m18, Oct 15, 2012.

1. So Friday night I was drinking with my roommate we went shot for shot had 8 shots each within 45 minutes. We then drove over to these girls dorm, it was one of their birthdays. Hung out there for a while had a few more shots each and thats all I remember. Blacked out and woke up in the student center at a completely different school 15 minutes away. The craziest and most confusing experience waking up and having absolutely no idea where I was having no recollection of the night.

2. Drove one place drunk, drank more, woke up at a different place? Hmm

3. I had a similar experience.. went to a Rusko concert, went to the after party, and drank WAY too fucking much. I woke up passed out on a staircase in an apartment a block away from my place. I lost my glasses, my wallet, and my phone. I never did find them.. but somehow I managed to keep my LED gloves :laughing:

4. I found two receipts in my pocket from a calzone place and subway, the student center and both of those places are 15 minutes from each other. So I went with my roommate and he told me that we smokes a gram spliff too when we got there then somehow I went off on my own.