Funny shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dispatch, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Well I had gotten a nice little glass bowl for myself the otherday along with a dank half 8th ($20, how's that compare to you guays?) and I invited my friend over today to break in the new bowl a little bit more and I had smoked and gotten it clogged so we came back to my house and I unclogged it really good with this tool and apparently I did it really good like too good cause we we're getting about 3 second hits before we had to stop and we had been smoking since this summer and this hadn't happened and I have no idea why the hell I am telling you about that because I'm really high right now and was freaking out watching Rocko's Modern Life and Promethius and Bob haha but to the real, erm story :smoke: haha - I'm about to toke but these golfers (I live in a neighborhood on the green) came by on foot and this one guy was tagging along and he didn't see us which is FUNNY since we are wearing some pretty noticeable colors so he decides to take a piss RIGHT in fun of us and because we just smoked we bowl we laughed soooo hard. And I don't know why I am posting this cause it really wasn't all that funny since now that I think about it and I don't know why I'm about to post since this whole thing is gay but whatever...damn this is good bud :smoking:

2. rock on man. as far as prices go right this second 8th of good cron for $30

3. hahaha that was pretty funny, expecialy cause you have no clue what your typing lol

4. Rocko's modern life is tight wehn your blazed, hefer is so fuckin dumb, never watched permicius and bob baked tho

5. when you come down, translate this. :smoke:

6. musta been some good shit anyway!!! glad you are having fun :D

7. haha, nice. yea you will deff have to translate that shit homie.

8. that made tons of sense.

lol no worries i dont make to much sense when im baked