Funny shit!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Bud Head, Dec 25, 2002.

1. A man dies and goes to Hell. The devil greets him, "You may choose which room you wish to enter. Whichever you choose, the person in that room will switch with you. They'll go to heaven and you'll take over until somebody switches with you. So go on, pick a room."

The devil leads him to the first room where someone is tied to a wall and is being whipped. The second room has someone being burned by a torch. The third has a man getting blown by a naked woman.

"I choose this room!" the man says.

"Very well," the devil says. He walks up to the woman and taps her on the shoulder.

"You can go now. I've found your replacement."

2. I've got one similar to that...

A man goes to hell and the devil tells him he has to choose one of 3 rooms to stay in for eternity. The devil shows him to the first room where people are being torn apart, piece by piece, reassembled, and torn apart again. The man asks to see the next room. In this room people are searing under hot flames and screaming in pain. The devil takes him over to the 3rd room where there are people standing waist-deep in shit drinking coffee. The man quickly tells the devil "i want this one!" The devil says very well and turns to the people in the room and shouts "alright, your 5 minute break is over, back on your heads."

3. ok heres one. a man goes to hell and he is chatting with the devil about where he has to spend eternity. the devil says hell isnt that bad you like drinking right. the man rplies hell yes and the devil says well good on mondays we drink until our livers fail and you cant die cause your already dead. and then the devil says you smoke right, the man says yea and the devil goes well you are gonna like thursdays cause all we do is smoke till we cant breathe. and then man replies i think i am gonna like this place after all. and then the devil says your gay right. and the man says hell no and the devil says oh well your gonna hate saturdays!!