Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny shit you have done high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Yesterday after I took a piss, instead of washing my hands, I started brushing my teeth

2. Sometimes i pee and brush my teeth at the same time if im tired and want to fall asleep, it actually takes more time cause in the end you have to wipe up a bunch of piss.

3. Put my jacket on upsude down or frontwards; hit a chillum backwards and burn the fuck outa my mouth, put my mountain dew 2 liter in the cup cabinet after getting a drink.... And much more

4. I always get into these stupid fucking weird random conversations with my friend. Like this one time we were driving through this upper-middle class white suburban neighborhood and we came up with a conspiracy. We said everyone that was in this neighborhood was part of a cult. They all got together and played backyard backgammon. It was backgammon but on a giant backgammon board in their backyard. So they had ranks and took it very seriously and shit I don't even know. Also we talked about upright tanks that were tanks that could walk and shit.

5. I kinda over analyze shit