Funny shit in your garden !

Discussion in 'General' started by GMAN85, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I'll start

2. maybe its me but i see nothing:confused:

3. It's a drunken woodland gnome.. they are invisible to the eye of mortals....

4. I don't have any specific funny object. But one winter, a raccoon was trying to dig under the snow to get in my house. It was pretty funny cause he'd just look at me, then furiously start clawing at my patio.

They're always back there, next time they come on the patio I'll get a pic.

5. I planted my bell peppers too close to my jalapenos.... Ended up with hot bell peppers. It was actually pretty cool..

6. [quote name='"DieselG"']I planted my bell peppers too close to my jalapenos.... Ended up with hot bell peppers. It was actually pretty cool..[/quote]

Bad ass

7. I dont think thats how it works, :rolleyes: Maaybe after some crossbreeding though.

8. I don't even have a garden. [​IMG]

9. i put one of those singer fish in my garden. it sings a song called "just be happy now" so whenever the motion detects something you hear that song and the fish starts dancing haha.

10. Nahh last year grew my tomatoes next to my eggplants and now I got eggtoes.... :D

11. [quote name='"Judgement"']

Nahh last year grew my tomatoes next to my eggplants and now I got eggtoes.... :D[/quote]

Ha ha ha