Funny run in with who I thought was a cop.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brahski, Sep 12, 2010.

1. So I went up to a local headshop yesterday with two friends. We parks on the side of the street right behind what we thought was a cop car (it used to be one, now just all white but you could see the inside divider). One friend goes into the headshop to find a piece for his hookah. A mid 20's man with a tie-dye shirt walks out of the headshop with his girl and goes "don't worry guys, I'm not a cop."

They get in and drive off :D

Never laughed so hard in my life.

2. Man i hate people who drive those cars, like a crown vic with a spotlight on it, always makes me do a double take when i pass one. assholes:devious:

3. Haha ever since I saw Blues Brothers I've always wanted to buy an ex cop car.

4. Haha I actually was lookin at cop cars the one day, they were outta my price range though.

5. Really? You should be able to get the used Crown Vic's at auction for only a couple hundred dollars.

They run those things into the ground. People shit, piss, and vomit in the backseat. They drive over curbs, through bushes, etc.

6. Those discontinued cop cars aren't that great though. They have huge amounts of miles and plus the cops drive them like crazy since they're free to them. Not to mention all the nasty shit that goes on in the back seats. They pick up drunks, crackheads, etc....

7. Sounds like a pretty cool dude.

8. hahaha the other day i smoked with my friend on a playground slide and we were playin bball high. one of those fuckin cars drove right by us, and we got scurred lol.

9. Im surprised the sell of those cars is legal. At least the ones that still have the spotlight/side mirrors and the front metal bumper guard.

I guess its good for the cops because it keeps everyone on their toes.

I also think its ironic that the majority of the people driving those are gangstas busting their loud ass bass.

:smoking:

10. I knew this dealer whose friend had one of those crown vics with the spotlight. Every time he'd tell some one to come by, he'd also tell his friend to drive around the area. I always laughed when people would bust through his door freaking out thinking they were followed.

11. haha my buddy used to drive an old cop car haha, the thing could go pretty fast. Sucks when they forget to let you out the back though