Funny nugget joke

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by leaK, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There were 3 men and they all died in a car crash and went to hell. When they got there the devil asked them all in turn a question.
    To he first he said \"what was your biggest sin on earth?\" and the man replied \"Oh man I just love alchol and being drunk man\" so the devil showed the man to a room full of alchol of every type and description and he put the man inside and said \"see you in 100 years\" and locked the door.

To the second man he asked the same question and the man replied \"oh man I just love to have sex with the ladies, I was really unfaithful to my wife man\". So the devil took the man and showed him to a room full of hundreds upon thousands of georgeous and beautiful naked women. The man ran inside and the devil said \"see you in 100 years\" and locked the door.

The third man\'s answer to the question was \"oh man I just LOVE weed! Im high all the time man and I can\'t live without it!\". The devil showed the man to a room packed with the most amazing grade-A bud you\'ve ever seen, stacked to the roof! The man went inside and the devil locked the door after saying \"see you in 100 years\".

100 years later the devil came by to let the three men out. He opened the door to the first man\'s room and found the man collapsed on the ground, passed out with empty bottles laying around him and puke all over him. He was a mess.
    The devil opened the 2nd man\'s door and the man came running out of the room and cried \"IM GAY! IM GAY!\". Finally the devil came to the third man\'s room and opened the door. Sitting in the middle of all the bud, in the exact same position the devil had left him in was the man. He looked up at the devil and with a single tear rolling down his cheek he asked ; \"hey man, got a light?\"

2. Funny shit :hello: thanks for the joke!

3. You know what leaK, your a hypocrit. First you post http://forum.grasscity.com/showpost.php?p=899356&postcount=5 this to someone who posted about alcohol in the Recreational forum, and now you post a joke here? Well, you know what, if your going to yell at someone for doing somthing wrong, and you do the same thing, you just deserve to be shot. I\'m sick of all these stupid mistakes, it\'s not even mistakes anymore, it\'s just being completely and totally incompetent. It\'s idiots like you that are making people like Wykid leave, I\'m soon to follow if this shit keeps up. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

-AFD

4. OHH man that would SUCK. Thanks for the laugh man.

P.S. try the general forum next time

5. A joke about nugget has more to do with it then alcohol does. and i never said he was in the wrong section, or did i yell, ever. maybe it\'s best you leave, you\'re not too bright.

6. Your coming onto this forum, with 20 some posts, and tell me to leave? Son I\'ve been here longer then you will ever be here, I have done more here then you will ever do. You best just pipe down and go sit in a corner before you really piss me off.

-AFD

7. You\'re* And again, I never told you to leave, I said maybe it\'d be best please please please try and read what I say before you come back at me with some retarded comment for the third time. not like it matters, but the reason i have 20 or so posts is because i was on overgrow, anyway. I\'m done arguing with you, for you my friend are a retardName calling doesn\'t float on our City....especially when from someone with so few posts---Indianatoker, City Admin

8. Good joke but the Humor section would probably be a better fit for this thread.

9. Don\'t correct my grammar. Your telling me you never said this? -
    ...Am I just imagining that? I don\'t care if your from Overgrow or not, your just a little punk. It\'s people like you who make GC go down the wrong path. Why don\'t you just get the fuck off our forums? Seriously... I have more respect here then you ever will, i\'m not trying to boast, but seriously, you aren\'t just going to come in here and put me down. I was telling you that your a hypocrit, and you call me retarded, fuck you man. I\'m done with this shit, I\'ll just let Indy or Rummy handle you.

-AFD

10. you guys take a weed forum wayyyy to seriously. its like this is your life, and thats sad as shit.:rolleyes:

11. it\'s almost as if you cannot read my posts. you started all this so go fuck yourself.

[COLOR=\"Red\"]Don\'t tell another member of this forum to ever go fuck themself again!!! *RMJL[/COLOR]

12. Leak, for one it\'s in the wrong forums, for two I doubt you are 18 by your language and three your a noob, have some respect.

You really think your gonna get somewhere by telling an established and respected member to go fuck themselves?

what a waste of a human being.

13. Why all the hatin\' guys? Nasty arguments make Jesus cry (and hasn\'t he been through enough?)

14. **Quickly changes topic**

Yeah, I was just high enough when I read this that I had to narrate it to my wife with 3 different characters voices for the three guys. I guess we were both stoned enough to think it was hilarious because when I finished we both laughed for like 10 minutes....

15. look guys, i\'m not here to fight with anyone, but when i feel anyone disrespects me i\'m going to disrespect them back. it\'s over on my side.

16. Ease up on the name calling and disprespect guys. It\'s not something that floats at the City on any occasion. :mad:

Nobody here\'s to fight with one another, but there\'s been a ton of problems with maturity levels and name calling on the boards as of late.

Aimed maybe you shouldn\'t have called him out quite so harshly on posting in the wrong forum since he is a new user, and Leak you\'d do well not to be telling anyone to leave as you only have 20 posts and aren\'t in the position to be able to judge who is a contributing member or not. It\'s not a good way to get a warm welcome around here, think about it.

17. omg that would be such a letdown!

18. I figured the punchline was gonna be something to do with having no tv no dvds no munchies no video games...

whats 100,000,000,000 lbs of grade A bud worth without good food friends and great entertainment?

19. I would\'ve figured out some way to create fire, Castaway style. Like using all the stems from the plants to rub together or something :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.