Funny length for a deal not to look suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by blazedchiller, Jul 20, 2013.

1. I was getting some bud recently and had to go through someone I'd never met before, so me my bro and our friend arrive at this guy's house and apparently he didn't have it, but knew who did. So we pick him up and drive to these sketchy looking apartments and the guy gets out to go get the bud. Like 3 minutes later he comes out with the bud, a big ass bag of salad and a box of strawberries. We ask him what that's all about and he says it's to "Not look sketchy."

I just thought it was funny about how he did it. Like does he just have hella groceries ready to give away with his bud?  :laughing:

2. What a dealer! They make sure their clients don't leave hungry. I wish all dealers did that lol.

3. Kind of common practice in the hood. You either give or get a loaf of bread when making transactions at someones house, I dont know if it would actually throw a fed off but its the way its done

4. I just carry a ladder every time I do drug deals....cause anyone who sees me will be like, oh that dudes got a ladder, he must be getting hgh....to change a lightbulb or something

5. Lolol so funny :lol:

6.  ahahaha thats awesome. that dude is a boss at dealing. he knows how to stay discrete.

7. I did not know this. I like the idea though, hospitality.