Funny jail story

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I met this dude in jail named rango. Rango seemed cool enough. But once when me and rango were talking about prison rape he said something along the lines of "if you were in for five years you would do it too" i thought he was joking.

Until one day me and my new cellmate were cleaning the tank after dinner. All the other inmates had to stay in there cells. Rango always used to put books over his window so you couldnt see in the cell. For some reason my celly decided to peak under the door. Then he called me over to have a look. Rango was making his cellmate suck his dick. Well idk if he was making him. But i know he was getting his dick sucked.

My celly and me banged on the door. Laughed. And walked away. When it was time for everyone to come out of there cells rango came to our door. And said something along the lines of "whats the problem? Ill make you guys suck it too" i was ready to let off. But my cellmate was going to prison Oífor sure so he was like "lemme handle this lil bro" rango is missing his three front teeth.

It Was hilarious when the guards were dragging rango out his celly all looked at me, shaking and shit, and said "does this mean i have to get a new cellmate?" I guess he didnt wanna suck a new dick.

2. lmfao im dyin 

3. What the fuck.

I certainly am never going to do anything to get my ass in jail for a long term. I hope. 

4. Something tells me the kid was gay.

Even if i was in a cell with the hulk and he was like "suck it now bitch"

I woulda been like "alright mr.hulk" and bit his shit off. Theres buttons on.the wall too. He coulda been like "lemme brush my teeth real quick" then hit the button by the sink and screamed for help.

5. I always thought that prisons should be stricter with the whole raping shit and what not.....

6. This was jail. Not prison. Thats what makes it so funny. Who gets raped in jail?

Anyway from people i talked too prison rape is super rare. Theres gay guys in there. But the sex is usually mutual.

I mean the kid didnt have to suck his dick. If you ask the guards for help they might watch you get your ass beat for five minutes. But eventually they will come rescue you.

7. Good. I'd hate to get my ass raped in front of upholders of the law, or raped at all for that matter. I'd be one hateful, revengeful mother fucker after that. 

8. I would close my eyes and just pretend I'm sucking a girls dick

9. Mothafuckin Rango, you gay mothafucka

10. ya i've heard from multiple people who have been locked up for years and years, my dad included. and they've all said prison rape isn't a very prominent thing in the US anymore. It happens very rarely. They are actually quite strict about everything now. But i have heard stories about gay couples in prison. and seemingly straight people having gay sex until their out. just another reason not to get locked up!