Funny High Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by LieutenantDank, Mar 10, 2007.

1. My best friend and I were talking about some of his better quotes when I first got him to smoke this summer. I bet people have some good ones. My favorite(that I can recall) was:

"I like the winter, it's nice and warm"

If I lived in Florida or Cali this might make sense, but check out my location.

2. I can never think of any when I want to, they just come to my mind once I remember them.

3. "ok, ok, (gasp), (gasp), I'm all done laughing now".,"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahaha".

4. I hear that quote from time to time and its a good one. Being high when its cold really does make the weather warm! Driving around a randomg neighborhood stoned "dude its a fucking coldasac" or "look how close the moon looks" and my favorite "Rick man it took you like 8 lights to light your cigarette".... "Rick: I know man shit its the filter!"

5. "Hit it"
    "Pass it"
    "I'm next"
    Why'd you skip me?"
    "I can get better weed"

6. "Damn man, you sure a skunk didn't shit this nug out?" - That was in responce for my homies homegrown "Skunk #1" strain gave me an ounce free (he grows alot) and well IDK i brought it to my homies house and thats what he said after sniffin the bag. haha

7. Friend: "Ok, ok. Serious face."
    Me: (snicker for a bit and start cracking up)
    Friend:"Serious face"
    Me: (cracking up)
    Friend:"Come on, dude. Serious face"
    Me: (laughing to tears)

You'd had to have been there.

8. hahaha I have sooo many but I can only think of 1 or 2 right now... I got a certain friend that is so funny when he gets stoned.

We were about to pick up a sack and my friend goes
    "homie take me to the cash so i can get some bank"

9. "i can't feel my legs"
    "girls make out, why can't we?"

10. "Stop growing dope! Thats like telling NWA to stop being black."