funny funny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420girlie, Jul 18, 2003.

1. The other day I was chiefin at this park woth two of my friends and when I drove away I left my pop on top of my car and I noticed shortly down the road when I heard it fall off so I was like "Man down I'm going back to geet that shit" So I turned my car around and I saw my bottle of sprite on the ground and headed towards it. But the this kid darts out and grabbed it and hid behind this tree and I was like holy shiot, that bitch just stole my pop did you guys see that? My friends were like not uh just get out and look for it so we did and it was no where to be found so my friend Jevon was like fuck it, Ill get out and ask that jid. So he walked up to the tree the kid was standing behind and he was like whatsup bigman and the girl turned around and he was like Oh shit my bad, whats up sweetheart and she was like nothin and anyway to make a long story a bit shorter she denied having seeen it and then her story changed to some kids ran off with it. And he just kept talki9ng to her and finally she was like hey there it y=is and pointed to under this bridge where she hucked it. It was the craziest thing I was cracking up, why would she just run out and jack my open pop that fell of of my car? ;)

2. or freaky diky crazy lady

3. For real. What the hell. For all she knew, that soda was loaded with aids.

4. Its the exorcist....RUN AWAY!!!