Funny Drug Dog Story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sir hits-a-lot, Mar 25, 2009.

1. So my school has a drug dog come and sniff around about every 2 weeks or so to look for shit and today it was there. Aparently it smelled something in my classroom so my dean came in and asked us all to go out into the hall while it sniffed around. So as I was walking out I completely forgot my dean was within earshot and I jokingly said to my friend... "good thing I shoved all that coke up my rectum earlier eh?" I realized my dean heard me and so I looked at him and he just gave me the weirdest look and then shook his head and started laughing. :p

2. No..

Just no. :mad:

3. LOL. good thing he's not an uptight douche, or else you probably would've had to get your ass checked out by the cops. funny story tho :)

4. :eek:..............................:bolt:

5. Lol yea he's pretty cool the dog found a flask in my car one time and he just let me say "yea i've never seen it before" and let me go. nothing happened to me.

6. Pretty much every time they would bring drug dogs to my school someone would yell somethings about cocaine or heroin. The funny part is it was usually douchebags who didn't even smoke weed.

7. good thing theres no drug dogs in college :D those things made me sketchout in HS

8. Yea dude I just got back from spring break and I spilled some seeds in my car and I was worried that I may have missed one and would get busted for it.

9. I would laugh if they checked.

10. I talked about black tar heroin in classes all the time...

funny and immature...
    I wonder if a teacher will get so pissed he/she will actually do something...

*sorry but I just took a bunch of hydrocodone* I was gonna say something more coherent but...

11. If they would of checked, that story would of went from funny to horrible fast.

12. Yea my chem teacher talks about legalization of weed openly. (I am on 15mg's of hydrocodone myself :p)

13. yeah that hydrocodone made me puke in front of my parents a few hours ago...

it was prolly couse of the 1,500mgs of APAP I took with it and no tolerance :O

anyway... my Biology teacher used to be a real dick when I talked about weed :/

and I liked him. he was funny as hell...except about green

14. My high school had drug dogs come every once in a while and we were in the damn ghetto, and for some reason my eyes are always sorta squinty, I pretty much always look high. This one time they were sniffing around and this Abercrombie zombie was like, "Yo, you worried? I wish I had what you had, bro!"

I responded with, "Dude, no lie, it was awesome. With white on it and it just like a big 'ol dense rock. It was called... um.... um... oh yeah, CRACK!" And I just screamed it. No one was amused.

15. the dog found a flask?

this High school sounds like a fucking jail