Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funny ass story.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Morph420, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Alright so my friend always! Wants to burn with me and my brothers. So my brothers have a friend who has no connections or anything at all! All he gets is like 8oz of SWAG!! Ewww!
    He gives the swag to my brothers.

So, when my friend comes over to burn with us. My brothers secretly roll 2 Blunts full of SWAG!

My friend is standing with me and my brother gives me the blunt...at this time I didn't know that it was swag. So My friend and I are smoking the swag blunt. And my friend is like "Dude I'm so STONED!"

I said "I don't feel anything!"

Then yesterday it was just my brothers and I smoking 4 Blunts of medical and they told me that everytime my friend comes over. They give him the swag and he gets stoned off of it!

I laughed so hard.

My friend gets stoned off of SWAG! 4 hits and he's done.

2. hahahahhahahahahhahahahah aaaahhhhhhh, reminds me of my first hit with my friend, we were "high" for about 10 minutes then it was like, "WTF?" those were the days....