Funny As Hell Note

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Note : I am not racist, I just found this funny. If I offended you, then too bad.

2. That is by far the funniest fucking thing I've seen in so fucking long!!!! I'm not racist either, but I have a serious problem with illegal immigration, and this just cracks me up!! haha dude! Thank you for showing me like, one of the greatest things I've seen in a long damn while!!!

3. I almost pissed myself on how funny that was, great find

4. hahsdhaha. i rented a movie that had that on it awhile ago. i watched it blazed and it was amazing. i'm so happy you showed me this. i now have it saved on my computer.

5. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. hahahahahahahaha, thats hilarious man, thanks for showing that, hahahahahaha

7. heh, that was a pretty funny joke but you gotta think of what could happen to their families if they didn't run haha.. that guy was a total ignoramus though (i'm half-Mexican), although it was pretty amusing.. i thought he was gonna bring them to a car wash..

8. HAHAHAHA the carwash would have been funny to but theyd get out before he could get a chance to make it in