funniest thing u have ever heard stoned

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by davida0829, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ok i have heard alota stuff stoned that was funny but nothin except somthin my dad said one time compares to lastnight

ok me an my dealer where smokin some weed outa my new pipe that i got in a denver mall anyways we where smokin in my grauge

anyways i say what if i where to start the lawnmower completly searys about it an i go over an get ready to start it an he looks over an yells at the top of his lungs

STONER+LAWNMOWER+POWER CORDE=VERY BAD IDEA!!!!

i fell to the ground i was laughing so hard:smoke:

2. "Modern day Jack the Ripper fucking Johnny Noble drink your teepee juice!!!" was the latest thing that had me on the floor XD

3. I'm not high, but this : searys

:laughing:

4. whoa what lol

5. Haha I know right? I was chillin w/ my neighbor and he just blurts it out randomly while eating pizza :p

6. lol that woulda made me laugh to i can see it happening lol:smoke:

7. My slow friend asked this question in all seriousness which had me laughing. "Guys, do you think Jesus ever got dome?"

8. "Oh my god Peter are you ok?!"

"A mama ooh ma mow mow mama ooh ma mow mow!"

Family Guy FTW

9. One time I was sitting in mcdonalds, right by the door, enjoying my food, when these two guys walk in and one of them says "and she kept goin and goin and goin" I started cracking up and couldn't stop. They kept watching me from the other side of the place, which made it funnier. What was funny was when they left they gave an awkward goodbye because of the whole situation.
    It was hilarious :smoke:

10. lol yea this happend to me sorta was in gamestop yesterday an this guy outa nowhere asks his friend

(DUDE HOW THE FUCK DID WE GET HERE WHERE THE HELL AM I!!!)

11. "Dude, I'm thirstier than a camel after an orgy."

12. "i just had liposuction.... i mean- de ja vu"

13. They probably had no idea what you were laughing about, which makes it that much funnier.

I love running into stoned people in daily life :)

14. ha this one happend night b4 last

i am baked outa my mind an tossin a knife around

my mom sais "dont play with a knife when ur high u idoit!!" that had me on the ground laughing

then she said get outa here when u are high please i cant stand ur pacing back an forth (i pace when i am high)

so i leave go to my room smoke another bowl an she leaves somewhere an i watched the new southpark with my dad:hello:

epic night

15. my boyfriend and i were smoking a bowl when i told him i was going to go outside and have a cigarette, and said he should come outside with me too, and he said "i dont smoke cigarettes, cause im going to heaven"

also my friends and i had a discussion once where we were super baked and talked about how humans have few super powers.
    "the only super power humans have is temperature controlled breath. we can make it hot, or cold, or just room temperature."
    "humans are like the batman of evolution, we have no real powers but we got all the cool shit"

fun times!:smoke: