funniest thing i've seen all day

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Apr 30, 2006.

1. wait...

is something suppose to happen?

2. no, it's just an al qaeda dude frolicking around to happy music shooting at stuff.

3. i don't know what was funny about it :confused_2:

4. That music reminds me of SpongeBob.

5. i believe that it was used on a sb espisode before

6. lol it's just the music that makes it funny.

but that guy would be one of the first to die in a battle

7. you don't consider terrorists dying to be funny?

8. lmao what a retard, i wonder why the us owned the middle east twice, and the first time only took like 4 days of ground troops after the air campaign

9. yet the american death toll is 2400 and climbing.

Doesn't sound like they 'owned' anybody to me. Military superiority isn't any match for crude, untrained islamic fanatics using old russian hardware because they've managed to resist for several months despite complete occupation.

P.S. just because this man is Arab he suddenly becomes a terrorist. Looks like American demonization is working.... Most Middle Easterners own firearms, doesn't make them terrorists.... you ever seen videos of those american paramilitary nuts with automatic machine guns and plethoras of small arms and military hardware?

10. eh... i don't really find that funny... glad it could brighten your day though.

11. 2400peope is so igsignifigant to me, when i think war i think millions...i dunno what your talking about.

My view is anything less then 10,000 casulties means shit

12. quick, Rasta Man, give me their death toll. hmm.

btw, that mid easterner throws like a girl.

13. the iraqi civilian death told is the in the hundred thousands although when asked bush quoted a significantly smaller number