Funniest Thing I've Heard In A While

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by w0rdOo, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #1 w0rdOo, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    I was IMing a friend about what we use to get our highs and when I told her I use a bong, she said it took forever to get her high and she just moved on to a bowl which apparently got her high a lot faster. I said it must've been a small bong and she said it wasn't, then sent me this.

"well u drink a water bottle then u take the empty bottle and take a lighter and make a hole in the side of it near the bottom then u fill it with water while covering the hole and then u take foil and out it over the top then u put the weed in the foil and then u let your finger go let the water drain while u light the weed with the lighter then the bottle fills with smoke u take off the foil and u hit"

This was probably the funniest, most inaccurate descriptions of how to take a hit off a bong I have ever heard in my life. That's just a waste of weed.

Edit: Not to mention very unhealthy

2. That's not a bong she was describing, that's a waterfall. I'm not too keen on smoking Al foil though..

3. oh well she thought it was a bong and i doubt foil would let many fumes pass through it if any at all

4. You have to poke holes in the foil, essentially making a screen. I'm not a big fan of Alzheimers though, so I'll stick to the free screens I get from my headshop.

A waterfall is a type of bong too, so she is still right in calling it a bong.

5. so if she made this right, would the waterfall hit as well as a standard bong of the same size?

I'm relatively new to the toking scene...been at it for a few months...this is probably the wrong forum for this but whatever lol

6. It must've been a waterfall. Waterfalls are very effective when made correctly

7. the smoke in a waterfall bong has made little contact with water

the smoke in a bong flows and is "filtered" through water

i have hit waterfall bongs and it's harsh and gross