Funniest story!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MannyRay, Feb 27, 2009.

1. #1 MannyRay, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    It was one of those boring days... It was around 12:30 on a friday night (or saturday morning:D) and my parents was sleeping, so i decided to have a friend pick me up to meet up with a guy and buy 2.5 grams of KB... so i get picked up, and get the KB. then get back home at around 1:10 (it was a drought, so we had to drive far to get it) and i start to roll me a fat joint. then i go into my bathroom and decide to just smoke out the window. As im smoking i thought i heard my mom coming downstairs and so i put my lighter and joint on the ledge just outside the window and close it so she wouldnt see anything if she looked around the bathroom, but i guess i was just hearing stuff and opened up my window to get my lighter and joint... where'd my joint go? :confused: the wind caused my joint to fly off of the edge of the ledge, so now im looking out my window for like 5 mins trying to spot my joint in the grass... i see it, and think of how im gonna get it. i dont want to just walk out my front or back door to get it because i dont want my mom to walk downstairs while im still outside. (yea i think i sumtimes think too much when im high) so i thought it would be the best idea to just jump out the window and get da joint, and jump back in... then i start making my way out the window. i didnt really "jump" out the window, it was more like i "dropped" out it lol, i tried to grab onto the ledge of the window as i dropped out the window but missed, and was basically sliding down the side of the wall with one foot lol.. it was the only way to slow me down. PAUSE... (lets not forget that its about 1:25 in the morning, and i didnt mention that it was mardi gras. and i lived on a very busy street right off the highway, so there were alotta cops on my street) UNPAUSE... as i get my joint and i realize that the window is higher than i thought. so i run up the wall, try to grab the ledge, and miss. i try again.. GOT IT! as im halfway in my window, i still have my legs dangling out the window... i hear police sirens (it was that little chirping noise police man make with the sirens) and a voice told me to come out of the window slowly.. my heart dropped... i had the joint in my hand so i through it on the floor as i prepared to "drop" our the window. i do as the cop says and slowly come out the window... skkkiiiddd!! i slid down my wall like im a profressonal at it now lol. the cop ask me what i was doing. and i replied by saying i jumped out the window to get a 10 dollar bill (which i knew i had in my pocket) that had flew out my window. i get out the money and luckily found my keys too, so i was able to convince the cop i lived here... and i wasnt trying to rob the place lol... i think the cop just thought i was drunk and he laughed and just told me to go inside, and "make sure to close my windows", he started laughing, so i started too... but really i was thinking that, that joke was corny as fuck lol.. but any ways, i go back inside thru my back door and back to the bathroom i go to smoke again :smoke:

2. hahhahah lmao "$10 flew out the window" lucky it was mardis gras

3. good fuckin way to think on the spot.... and people say stoners are not smart or quick...u sir, are fast..lol +rep...

4. Haha that cop was probably like this kid is retarted or something so ill just leave him alone.