Funniest South Park Character

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Deutschbag, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Which one do you think is the funniest character?

2. lol the 2 other votes r the ones i was thinking about too. Butters though is the funniest cause of the what what in the butt video heh although randy marsh and cartman are pretty close behind... i wish the poll was multiple choice heh

3. Cartman by far

4. by very far

5. cartman, then butters

new episode today :D

6. Its obviously cartman but after I watched the episode spoofing cloverfield with the peruvian flute bands I had to vote Randy Marsh.

"Im not an R tard"

7. randy marsh is hilarious

but cartman is epic

8. stans dad and cartman

9. Cartman and mr. garrison

10. man it has to be Cartman, hands down

11. Cartman definitely gets my vote, but Randy is hilarious.

12. crab people, crab people
    walk like crabs, talk like people

13. Cartmen's been getting hated on as the series progresses, but he's always been the funniest to me. Randy Marsh has some good lines too though.

14. Officer Barbrady, man. He may not have been seen in a long time, but that fucker was hilarious.

15. I :love: Butters! Professor Chaos and Gen. Disarray are the coolest super-villians ever.

16. cartman is awesome
    but all of them are funny really
    best character ever is the "Dance? Anyone wanna dance?" stripper from the peppermint hippo haha

17. owner of Shitty Wok.....god dam mongolians

18. Randy, no contest.

19. They all have wonderful moments, but the only one who has never had an unfunny moment was Craig Tucker. He's my favorite. He's like Creed from The Office...so random and always hilarious.

But if we're talking about main characters I have to say that Randy is the funniest. Stan and Kyle can be really funny too, but they are usually the straight man to the comedy of their friends, family and townspeople.

20. #20 Tha Come Up, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Jimmy's gotta b the funniest character in the episode "Vote or Die',..( btw i was highh as fuck) cartman and stanley are arguing witch moscot was the best this niiiiiigga jimmy took about 30 secs to decide
    ...that shit had me rollin on the floor laughin my asss off! !!