Funniest shit ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by (sic)Reckoning, May 12, 2009.

1. Ok heres a story from my days in the Building Trades class at BOCES.

I was in a Carpentry and building trades class at the BOCES and we where building a modular home for a newlywed couple. It was the last day before Christmas vacation and the couples mother was throwing us a pizza party for finishing the roof before Christmas. Anyway, the party was scheduled for 11:00, and I had some bud on me, and the teachers where inside setting shit up while all the students where in the house working on the wiring. So anyway, my good buddy D smelled the bud on my and asked if I wanted to go half and half on a blunt. I asked where we were supposed to smoke and he said we could go in the back of the pole barn, and said he smokes there all the time. I was like: "Sweet, a smoke spot in school!!!"

anyway, Another one of my friends, whos a goody two shoes, Christian, goes to church every day and what not, started saying shit like MARIJUANA IS EVIL and all that, even though he damn well knew I smoked. Anyway, after explaining to him all of the lies he had been told, he was like "I kinda wanna try it now" So I invited him to share in the blunt.

Anyway, 11:00 rolls around and we go inside for the pizza party. The whole time we where outdoors after the blunt he kept insisting he didn't feel anything.

I just chalked it up to it being a mere 15 degrees (fehrenheit) outside. Well when we get in we see massive plates of cookies and chips and soda and 10 fucking pizzas.

I almost shit my pants. Instant munchies lol. Fred (the christian kid) sees this and says: "uhh, guys, I think I feel it now." And we laughed our asses off. They call us over and the lady who bought all the shit is standing in front of the table with all the food on it, giving us a speech on how proud of us she is and blah blah blah... Anyway, fred is standing about 4 inches from her, leaning over to stare at the food about every 5 seconds, and she keeps looking at him funny.

Then she FINALLY says well, you guys can have some of these cookies and chips while we wait for the rest of the pizza. (ended up eating 15 pies between the entire class of 20 people lmao.) And fred PUSHES THE LADY OUT OF THE WAY, rips the seran rap off the cookies and shoves 3 into his mouth whole. Then proceeds to choke on them and trying to wash it all down with a pepsi hes drooling pepsi and cookie crumbs all over the place. Then he gets to the pizza.

He ate 3 pies by himself, and hes not a fat kid or anything actually pretty fit. And the only thing he would say to anyone who talked to him was: "Best food ever" then turn around and continue to mow down. With the way he was acting and me and D laughing our asses off its a wonder we didn't get caught.

2. haha newbies are always fun!

3. Hahaha smokin up first timers are always fun times.

4. I wish with all my might that something that funny will happen to me again sometime. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

5. This makes me mad that the guy who smoked me out my first time didin't make a pizza till my high was gone :(. I did get a piece of gum though when I was high. And let me tell you, that was the best piece of fuckin gum ever :).

6. reminds me of when me and some buddies smoked up (my 2nd time toking) and go to the mall, no biggie. were sitting their eating subway and I got the glossy light feeling and I amd chewing and my jaws are hurting. their all laughting for what seemed like 30 mins. i ask how long has it been since we sat down. . .3 min. So for 2hours (waiting for the movie) all my freinds are taking me places and im freaking out. we run into a freind of mine that i met at my old work and i talked to him for what SEEMED 5 10 min but it only lasted like 30 seconds. I was thinking i smoked some dank but it was just mids, turns out my first time toking i wasnt high at all. thought i'd share, since you posted your friends first time. this happened like 2 months ago btw.

7. Ahahaha funny shit

8. Ahh that's gay. He waited till you where sober to make food... Now thats just cruel :p

Lol I'vve had that happen a couple times. You think it's been hours but you look at the clock and its only been like 2 mins. I love it.

9. yea, i was blazing last Tuesday.i watched tv for what seemed 30min, turn the channel. . .2 hours passed.

10. Nice sig Trav-Con!