Funniest shit ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jbmiller, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Ok, so one time I was at my friend's house token in his basement, we smoked about half an eigth of lemonade kush out of a sick ass bong me and my friends just got. All 3 of us went upstairs to get food and his mom was up there, it was around 6 so we stayed up there for like 10 minutes and ate dinner. I don't really remember what she said but it just sent me, my friend, and his brother who was also smokin with us rolling. We laughed for like 10 minutes straight, nonstop, and it was so obvious we were blazed. She just kept asking us what was so funny, and all we could do was laugh, probably one of the funniest moments of my life...:smoking:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9GuwuOVZc]Incredible laugh by Tom Hanks - YouTube[/ame]

3. #3 m18, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    Edit: I'm an idiot it's a legit strain

4. Laugh on brotha

5. Last 420 me and 2 buddy's were heading to Wawa at like 1231am to pick up sum munchies. High as fuck we pull up to this car backing out and this guy(older black guy If it helps) is in the passenger seat, and me super high starts waving gayley with a big ass smile on my face. HE DID THE SAME THING, we were exchanging waves for a legit minute and I yelled happy 420 nd he gave me thumbs up. I never laughed so hard in my life.

6. I like how you don't tell us what was the funny part :laughing:

7. [quote name='"Zr-01stamg"']I like how you don't tell us what was the funny part :laughing:[/quote]

I know right

8. How do you not get what the funny part was? And it may not be funny to you reading it, but it sure was funny to me at the time

9. The funny part is that they were smoking from a homemade bong. :laughing:

10. i think what makes this funny is that fact that i can relate to this story and have had one exactly like it several times. so, i shall laugh along with you sir. toke on. be jolly.

11. reminds me of when I was supperrr high an my uncle asked for an empty glass cuz we had like friends over an there wasnt anymore glasses to drink out of so we were lookn for an empty one to give up an we found one with some paper stuffed in..an my uncles like "Oh really thanks u guys give me the one with the diaper in it!"idk why but at that moment an the way he said it..I jus about died laughing XD plus it wasnt even a diaper so that made it funnier..an why the hell would a diaper be in a glass anyway??