Funniest Shit Ever. This Guy is scared of PEACHES...THE FRUIT!

Discussion in 'General' started by Young Dro, Jul 22, 2007.

1. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3l2TjQSYCxE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3l2TjQSYCxE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

unbelievable, lol, amazing

2. Careful now...

...don't want to step in the massive amount of bullshit sprayed forth from this show.

(No disrespect to Young Dro though. :))

3. LOL! ITS SOOOO TRUE. I need to say that, since I started this thread, this shit is whack, Maury is often hilarious, but at the expense of the wrong people and in a terrible way or he just misleads people, but either way this is just some fucker scared of peaches and it's funny as shit!

PS: I got some HQ Trinity today, looks like it'll be a lazy sunday.

4. Yeah, I am scared of strawberries.

LOL, no not really. This video is funny, I really like the music.

And they are doing it all wrong. If you want to treat this kind of thing, you need to slowly show them their fear, cautiously and progressivly. And as time passes, you bring it closer to them, you dont effen send up half a dozen people with huge ass boxes of peaches and go scaring the poor guy half to death.

Is this even real?

5. AHAHA what assholes just chasing him with peaches obviously knowing he's scared of them

if you like that one, you HAVE TO see the one where the lady is afraid of cotton balls...soooo funny :smoke:

6. is that jerk still on the air?

7. There was a guy in my high school who was probably 6'5" and one of those backyard wrestler types that was afraid of LADY BUGS. You could seriously chase him around like he was a little girl with a lady bug.

8. like anyone would actually care to watch that

chase that fuckin fatty all over the studio! i'm suprised maury didn't chuck a peach at him or something, that would've been hilarious.

if this shit's actually real, maury's pretty cool and not exploitive at all.
    "you're a 6 ft 270lb man cowering in the corner from peaches!"

9. the pickle girl beats this guy. she saw a pickle and started crying like she had a limb cut off. they took her to a pickle factory and she was screaming like she was in an Iraqi torture chamber. funnyiest thing ever.

10. I know a girl whos like that with anything clown. ANYTHING, it could be a child's spoon.

11. maybe he's scared of peaches because he saw this and thinks that all peaches are thus:

[​IMG]

12. I saw a clip of a guy who was scared of balloons

It's like "Whaaaaaaat" They dropped a shitload of balloons from the ceiling