Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funniest Anti-Pot Commercial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenrime, May 12, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTWDIUonqIw]YouTube - TMNT Anti-Drug Ad[/ame]

"get a pizza". good advice. also, why the fuck does the 7 year old have weed?

2. Step 1: Punch 8 year old drug dealer in the face, rendering him unconcious
    Step 2: Claim weed, order pizza
    Step 3: Lure giant crime-fighting turtles out of sewers with pizza
    Step 4: Open fire on the turtles. This is a crucial step, due to the ungodly abilities of giant turtles with ninja weapons
    Final step: Make turtle soup, smoke pot (you know, marijuana) then consume turtle soup
    **Special Note** The eye sashes on the heads of the turtles make for excellent dinner napkins

3. Slomming is a religious experience for me, how dare they! Dumb kids giving slomming a bad rep...

4. The principle was confiscating leeches, im pretty sure they arent illegal and therefore he should give them back so they can continue slomming immediately, what a buzzkiller

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJdVEoVbgg&feature=related]YouTube - "Dog"[/ame]

same thing happened to me but then I remembered that I don't have a dog..and i continued eating.

6. Not sure if i get the relationship between leaches and weed?

And that joint in the end was rolled bad..

7. ok this is just a general anti-drug psa....but i have to post it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA]YouTube - Captain Lou Albano - WGBS Philly 57 "Just Say No" Drugs PSA[/ame]

8. Hahahahahahahahahaha I get a kick out of marijuana psas

9. #29 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Laughed so damn hard, "you'll go to hell" sweet using that logic I'll be in hell, along with Americas founding fathers and anyone else worth meeting.

10. #30 Smotpoking, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That ones hilarious, the turtles sound and act so damn high, I bet they got arrested with an o and had to make this Psa for punishment. "Drug dealers are dorks", I'm pretty sure I don't buy weed from a whale penis.

11. What kind of eight y/o has weed? How is he a drug dealer?

12. I guess it's just another thing Above The Influence got wrong....

Leech Therapy - Medicinal Leeches for sale

Leeches have been used by doctors for thousands of years.

"Today, doctors use leeches for treating abscesses, painful joints, glaucoma, myasthenia, and to heal venous diseases and thrombosis. Medical leeches are used in plastic surgery, for improving brain circulation and for curing infertility. "

Glaucoma huh? Maybe Above The Influence has something against....... glaucoma patients....!

13. that seven year old rolls a better joint then the slomming commercial hahaha.

14. you know .... MARIJUANA (?!)

15. Director was probably high as balls when he thought of it.

16. man, idk what these people are smoking in order to come up with these commercials, but ill take two o's of that shit

17. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one who realized it was a shitty roll with schwag in it :p

18. yOur M0m sl0mm3d on my ballz last wknd man

19. Doug benson on the melting into the couch anti pot commercial. If you haven't seen this you should check it out, its some funny shit. If you have seen it you already know you wanna watch it again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1lZP9TJP4]YouTube - ‪Doug Benson - Anti-pot Commercial‬‏[/ame]