Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funnest shit to do while high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt_Surgeon, Sep 13, 2013.

1. What is your favorite thing to do while high. I personally like to listen to music while im smoking after that i usually think abt shit and watch movies... I also love working out while high ;) what do u all like to do?

2. play with a bouncy ball at a store

3. I like laughing at stupid stuff on the internet then me laughing makes me laugh so i don't stop laughing

4. Lmao sounds like a good time ill have to try that

5. Banging is always good :-D

6. Video games

[​IMG]

7. Honestly? Pull down my pants and look in the mirror. Can't help but laugh my ass off because I have a micro penis. Idc, I've learned to accept it.

8. This had me in stitches...

Well played sir.

9. Have sex.
    Watch Family Guy and laugh til it hurts. Watch YouTube and laugh.
    Graze on some tasty nibbles

10. I love taking walk's at night when extremely high.

11. - Music
    - Contemplate and delve into a philosophical loop
    - Videogames
    - Zoning the fuck out
    - Sitting still and going in idle mode like Patrick Starfish
    - Dancing
    - Exercise
    - Eating (gotta love the munchies)
    - Conversing with like-minded people
    - Flirting with gorgeous females that aren't dull
    - Draw and go artistic

There's so much shit to do! I haven't fucked stoned before I want too! 

12. Oh yeah and fighting is fun as fuck high to if ur into that... I can fight like a motherfucker when high

13. I really like it when my boyfriend takes me out in his car! (He doesn't smoke as frequently as I do)

We just drive around sometimes and its fun :)

I also like listening to trip hop and stuff like that, and we just got Diablo 3 so have been loving that too!  :smoke:

14. Fighting is fun when on anything else but herb, how can you be assed planting one on someone when your baked?

15. Idk lol it's just enjoyable to me when im high

16. What is your favorite thing to do while high.  [​IMG]

17. are you sure you know what weed is

18. A lot of mma fightera toke. I know 1 that was in the ufc and we boxed a room with a couple blunta and about 10 bowls. I could see if youe into the sport of it. But yea just getting pissed off and fighting no

19. #19 Tree Burner, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    Dana White estimates that around 80% of his fighters smoke weed. Not during their fights though.

20. Laser tag is always a blast

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app