Funkyinfusions First grow in 4th week veg stage

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by galvar1991, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Giving an update to what I been workin with!! First time grower with much passion. Talk to me, any tips anything that can help would great super appreciated! These seeds were some seeds I had put away about a year ago. Now I don't remember what strain of plant it is. But that's the exciting part throw me what you think it'll be??

When first sprouted
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To the last photo which was updated today!

I love these guys so much! Send your plants so love and good vibes!! Let me know what you think. Comment!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking great so far brah!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks brother appreciate it!! Your plants are looking awesome too brother how old are your plants so far?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man! The bigger ones are about 50 days old right now and the smaller ones are about 30... Kinda confused which plants are which strain right now though, kinda mixed them up lol

5. Lmao, I feel you there bro I have no idea what my strains they are I got them a year ago. I went to germinate them to see if they were good and then I went from there. And that's awesome they look great bro! Keep posting I'll keep an eye out for your post definitely want to see how they end up

6. mine 4 weeks from seed. hoping the ladies grow taller i made the short and fat for now lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice!!! They look awesome!!! They deff are beautiful! What type of strain? I have no clue what mine are, they are a mystery seeds I got a year ago. But keep me updated on them bro!

8. the 2 on top on pic are blue dream and the bottom is super sour berry also a qhite widow skunk in there but just took pic for forum lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Seems like we have a similar situation lol. I'll keep posting pics here for sure, I'm following you now so I'll make sure to check up and see how you're doing. Best of luck sir!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Even after being topped the middle guy is growing so nice, steams are nice and exposed and growing new stems the the lower nodes after the trim again. I'll keep updating on this thread till the very end!! Knowledge is power also keep reading and researching on what can help you plants grow better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Same here bro! And same to you!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. no time like the present to read up on bud washing right after chop

13. True that homie!! How's your plants looking today??

14. looking good. pulled a few tops off some side branches. and also topped the 2 tops again on the first pic which is super sour berry. second pic is the white widow skunk thay i fimed and it might have been a success but who knows till it grows out a bit

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Damn super beautiful and awesome set up bro!!

16. Update today buddy had to take one of my plants in for a lil to help until I get a tent upgrade but these will be fine!! Did some reorganizing and cleaning Positive til the end.

[​IMG]

17. the ladies are looking nice. my tent is 2x4x6.5 so i want to make sure to fill the whole top with branches to get the most i can probably coild do easily with 2 plant but have 4 lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. We are on the same boat bro, but I have 4 left I hope they have enough room to grow thru flower! High hopes lol!

Update photos
    I was working some stems down

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. i built a 24"x16"x32" little box to try and grow also. might just try to veg a few plants in there so they are ready once the big girls are done flower to start. still need to get an exaust fan and a few fixtures for cfl since only have a few t8 gro bulbs in there haha

• Like Like x 1