Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funky sensations when high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr Trichome, May 18, 2010.

1. #1 Dr Trichome, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    I was just listening to Heidenroslein by Schubert and everytime the woman hit this high note I tasted strawberry. I kept starting it over because the song tasted like candy :smoking:

Cool stuff ever happen to you?

2. That's really cool man. That's a skill you really want to develop if you can I reckon. That's really fucking interesting.

I don't know how personal these things like whether a certian high pitch note = strawberry and whether if other people who expeience the same kind of 'sense mixing have strawberry'

I read that people like Kandinsky had synaesthesia where you mix up certian senses.and the whole colour music/gesamtkunstwerk tradition.....maybe you touch something and it sounds like g# or maybe a g# taste greeeen or red....

Now that's a whole new level of shit to explore. Hell that's pretty wild really.

What was u smoking btw? Indicas? Sativa? Strain? Just green?? Hhe...

Hope you bump this thread :)

3. I was smoking bowls mixed with about 5 different bags of weed i've saved. Yummy.
    And ya it is was pretty awesome