Fungus covered leaves on buds

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hockeyproyo, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Help! I noticed today when I turned the hps lights off that some of the leaves sticking out of the buds are turning brown/golden. I have noticed this coloration before from buds I grew in the past that had fungus growing in them (bud rot). The last time this occured it happened near the end of the plants life, when it's immune system was becoming weaker. Now it is happening to my plants on day 30 of flowering. I have had powdery mold issues since day one I have been battling, so it is no surprise I have having mold issues. My humidity is gettign up to 75% at night and down to 45% at day, I have a 30 pint humidify going to keep it at those levels. I ordered a 45 pint dehumidifier in hopes that it will be big enough to keep night humidity much lower. I just started using Actinovate to the watering and spraying foliage. But the fungus leaves that are appearign on the buds appeared a day or two after I started using Actinovate.

What can I do to save my buds? Please check out my 4000w grow journal for more info on my set up. And apparently I can't upload same photos twice.

Thanks GS.