Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Funerals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by olylongbord11, Aug 24, 2011.

1. I'm going to a funeral on Friday, its my friends dad's. I'm not sure if i wanna go high. My friend and i are good friends, and we both smoke weed, i wouldn't care if she showed up high at my my moms funeral, as we can both hold our shit. It's been since I was 4 before i went to a funeral, maybe I should experience one sober first?

Discuss.

2. I would go sober. Or a slight high. Like a one hitter of chronic. But it really comes down to your decision. Where you close to to her father or just going out of respect? Going high might increase your emotions. No one likes crying in public.

3. #3 IStabLikeOJ, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Its a funeral for someones father. Not a movie or a stroll in the park...

edit:Most funerals are private. Just sayin

4. Out of respect, and she talked to me about him a lot, just never met the guy

5. have some respect for the recently deceased. Regardless of weather or not "he" cares, or if you can Hold ur shit. what if someone there were to discover you, How awkward would that be

My 2 cents

6. #6 IStabLikeOJ, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Yeah dont go high.. Maybe out of niceness you should smoke your friend out too.. To take her mind off of it..

7. Your 2cents are appreciated, im takin all opinions openly.

8. Yea, i mean, it would be REALLY awkward if you got caught, and personally, I'd experience one sober first, especially because she might care, because it is a time to respect

9. That's so disrespectful to be high during a funeral man.

10. I don't see it being like a ethically wrong thing to do but it would just seem like a fuckin buzz kill, there'd be no way itd be tyte goin high lol

11. If you absolutely need to go blazed. Smoke less than what you usually do.
    But as for me, I wouldn't go high but I would try and smoke out my friend after the funeral.

12. I say go sober so that you can be there 100% for your friend. You can always offer to smoke some after the funeral.

13. You should go sober, then offer to smoke your friend out afterwards. :)
    I just couldn't go to a funeral high. It's a buzzkill, and would probably freak me out seeing a coffin while blazed lol.

14. Thats EXACTLY what i was thinkin.

15. Go high dude. You ever see the bangin' ass food they have at receptions after funerals? Funeral fudge is some bomb shit dude.

16. Hahahahha

17. I'd take a hit before I went to just relax myself. That'd be kind of disrespectful to go to a funeral blazed as hell.

18. i have been everywhere high even funerals. i can tell you that if you can keep your shit on the low and control it you will be fine. most the time i loose my emotion when high, but who needs those. what does getting high have to do with respekt anyway :smoke:

19. gotta show some respect and go sober, no place for being high at someones funeral. Smoke out with your buddy afterwards.

20. I don't get how people are saying its disrespectful to go to a funeral high would you drink cofee before goin to a funeral? I personally don't see anything wrong with it.