Fundamental Christianity at its best

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by xXMelkorXx, Aug 7, 2008.

1. #21 hendrix, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    read my mind.

and i really liked this one:

"Sorry but scientists have just shown that mice DNA is more similar to humans than human DNA. So would evolutionists then declare that humans came from mice? Probably. That's because most people can't think for themselves and are confused about reality. That's why they believe anything scientists say."

"But think about it, who is smart enough to write the Holy Bible? The answer, no one.
    How could people back then have written words with such intellegence? We were not very educated back then, we all know. So tell me, how could people back ages ago could have written the bible?"

Of-course religious people do bad things sometimes. But at least their religion forces them to acknowledge within themselves the evil they do. Atheists have no such guidance. They are just like psychopaths! Cold, mechanical, soul-dead!

so im a psychopath muslim terrorist

Masturbation can sometimes be wrong and it can sometimes not. If you masturbate thinking about how pretty the flowers are and how you want a puppy, essentially that's not wrong. But most times, that is not the case. I believe that when one masturbates a high percentage of the time they are fantasizing about a sexual partner therefore making masturbation lust. Lust, as the Bible states, is a sin. But masturbation is something that people in general should stay away from because it's hard not to lust whilst doing it.

^^ that was hilarious

The word of God has been in heaven forever. The KJV has always been there. The so called Hebrew words like Alleluia are English words. The English did not borrow them from the Hebrew but rather the Hebrew borrowed them from the English. If the KJV has always been there and is the original word of God then there is no other conclusion. The same can be said for any so called Greek words that were borrowed from the Greek or transliterated. It is a matter of what bias you approach this particular subject.

2. Haha hilarious.

I'm no atheist, but fundamentalism is hilarious.

3. Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
    ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
    ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
    ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
    ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
    ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
    ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
    ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
    ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
    ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
    ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
    ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
    ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
    ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Wow, that made my day.

4. #24 Blutteufel, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    It's no wonder that people hate Christians so damn much. I hang out with athiests, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Wiccans and plenty of other people with drastically different religions and even sexual orientations, and we all get along just fine. These people seem to forget that Jesus was pretty much the most tolerant person you could find.

5. OP, that link made me RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. Lemme just throw in a ghandi quote here. lol :D

"..I do not like your Christians..they are so unlike your Christ. "

7. [​IMG]

8. Blutteufel I'm not sure why but I just burst into tears laughing at that picture. Thank you sir.

Edit: seriously I can't stop laughing. Why is this so funny?!

Double edit: oh man my face hurts...

9. Yea I agree Buffelefell..It came up in a facebook pagan group im in, we were discussing that the majority of us have been somewhat harrassed by people claiming we worship satan, rape children, and sacrifice animals..ive actually had people run out of my house when they see the different wiccan objects and artifacts i have.

Then the shit just became rediculous

10. where i stopped reading

11. [​IMG]

12. HAHAHAH...my bad blutt..yea thats what i shall call you, blutt :hello:

13. #33 hendrix, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    o rly?

Attached Files:

14. You're not alone. Well, on the Salami thing maybe. But we're three non-believers here in my living room, drinking beer, bowling like champions, and some stand-up in the background. That particular post, that atheists are "undercover" muslims did receive a bit of attention, not to mention some jokes :)

Drunks and fundies, they say the darndest things :D

15. Wow, some of these are hilarious.

Me and like-minded Christian students are trying to organize a mock stoning of openly gay students at our campus. We will be using crumpled up gray/brown construction paper to represent rocks, and will recite bible verses in opposition to their sinful nature. We will throw a volley or two of these "rocks" at every Gay person we happen to encounter that day.

Can you just imagine a group of people doing that while yelling "TAKE THAT YOU HOMOSEXUAL!" Sorry if I offended anyone (If you want me to delete that, send me a PM)

I would actually say that most of these are hilarious, give or take a few. But this one just bugged the shit out of me:

[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.

If I ever met the guy that said this, or any Fundamentalist just as arrogant as him, I would beat him silly. I am not even kidding. I would seriously beat the shit out of him regardless of who was there. So bad that he won't even be able to believe in God anymore. Sorry for sounding so violent, people like this just piss me off, though. [/rant]

16. An endless supply of Christian ignorance. Some are funny, some make no sense, and some make you kind of sad about the human race.

17. If it makes you feel any better, such level of christian fervor is not that common. It is the fringe, and as such very easy to make fun of. Like mainstream muslim beliefs, which is literalist per definition.

Most christians though, are about as emberrased about those fundie stupid quotes as we non-believers are. Christian do not equal stupid normally. Though some stupid people do use christianity as an argument. As any other religion, whatever tickles their fancy.

18. True..though christians in my family think gay couples should be banned from public display of affection, and they would get jail time..fuckin retardo..so i guess two brothers couldn't hug after 10 years from seeingn each other..how rediculous can you get???

19. #39 Zylark, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    I'm not trying to make christianity sound good. I am not that kind of agnostic, atheist, anti-theist. I know religious faith is ridiculuos, faith usually is, and so is the prejudice that usually ( but not always ) follows.

We'd do much better without religion in this day and age. Let all have their own spirituality, but no organized one attempting to control society.