Fun while it lasted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrJellydude, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Mom just caught me smoking. About an hour after she went to bed I decided to test drive the new bong that I got TODAY. She comes in 10 minutes after I finish, but my dumbass left a half burnt joint on my desk and she smelled it. Well, good game me. She said she was the most disappointed she had ever been in anyone in her life. Which is odd, seeing how she said she used to smoke. And I'm a pro pot activist, openly. Giving my friends the rest of my stash and my pipe and bong, and then I guess I'm on a forced Tbreak for a few months until I move out. Dunno if I can get on here anymore, so if you don't hear from me, thats why.

2. Yeah ok, you'll be tokin' again in under a week.

3. what momma don't know, won't hurt her

4. My mom isn't the kind of person to let this rest. She was crying, and thinks that Im addicted because my dad was an alcoholic. I'm not allowed to go anywhere, drive anything, driver her anywhere, or do anything, until I move out. And she is going to random drug test me.

5. well sorry to hear that. I hope you can earn her trust back. weed isn't everything. it will always be there (hopefully) for when you want to smoke again

6. This is what the media does to people man. They think it's such a horrible thing. If only people knew those prescription pills they take every week are worse then weed.

If she's a logical person maybe try explaining it to her. Get together a bunch of facts and explain it to her, I had to do the same with my fam at one point and they understood.

If she'll blow it out of proportion then sorry bro, get shit straight and get out on your own.

(those home tests are very easy to trick and pass just throwin that out there...)