Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun Weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sm0k3_0uT, Nov 5, 2007.

1. well, smoked 2 bowls and a joint of train wreck on saturday night, and drank probly 10+ beers while playing asshole with some friends, needless to say, im a lightweight when it comes to drinking and smoking, so i was messed up. I smoked the 2nd bowl (my last time smoking for the night) after I had drank the 10+ beers, and after that, I dont remember what all I did but I'm pretty sure I just sat on the couch and couldnt move at all, UNTIL all of a sudden, I just started puking everywhere. I threw up in my h ands, then was just like "whatever..." and it all dropped on the floor, then my friend helped me to the bathroom, where I didnt know what I Was doing, so I puked in the sink some more even tho the toilet was less that 2 feet away, I finally made it to the toilet and threw up more there. Total, I think I threw up 7 times or something like that, then I passed out on a blowup mattress:)

Today, I was at work (I work at a movie theatre) and I decided to smoke a joint on my lunch break, and got a pretty decent buzz. I just kinda walked around with my broom and I attac ked this random chick's foot with it. Then, I gave some liek 8 year old kid a high five for having the same 1st name as me. So basically, it was a nice chill high. And, since all I was supposed to be doing was moving trash cans around and saying bye and thanks to ppl as they leave the theatre, I had a lot of thinking time. Thinking while high = fun, I came up with some pretty cool ideas, and questions:smoke::smoke:

anyways, that was my fun filled Staurday/Sunday. Also got baked off of 6 bowls (hotboxed 3 diff cars) on friday night for my best bro's 18th b-day. Good times....

2. haha, good story.

3. Yeah man. I become a prophetic philosopher while high sometimes.