Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun, unique things you do when stoned at home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokingjoker44, Oct 4, 2018.

1. I’m looking to spice up my routine a bit and try some different fun things while high.. Looking on Google just gets you the same ol stuff. Typically I play video games, watch tv, listen to music, and overeat! What else do you do when high alone at home?

2. I get deep into my PSVR games the few times I am alone, I can really immerse myself without hearing other people in the background

3. Go outside to my garden. Turn some music on and sit and smoke and watch the hummingbirds do their thing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I am quite atypical- I read medical studies for fun while stoned. :)

Granny :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Dude just look out the window and watch nature trees squirrels birds and clouds aint nothing better than becoming one with nature while super stoned

6. fapping

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Haha wtf is that man?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. masturbating

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I was gonna say choke the chicken but, someone already said fappin' :lmafoe:

You can always get really stoned AND drunk.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. lol stoned and drunk is always fun if you want to spice things up. just dont overdo the weed. literally one bowl will fuck you up after just a couple strong beers.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. I'll do a fat dab after shots. I step that shit up lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. This is very interesting. :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. lol nice, i dont do dabs so i dont have that tolerance level. i dont drink liquor either lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. cooking is cool. taking walks and showers are cool, but both kill my high.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. I can take THC for days. My tolerance level takes me 6 dabs.

17. lol not something i would personally brag about. i enjoy being able to get high off a couple hits with some beer. much easier and saves bud and money.

but more power to ya man :p

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Oh its no achievement I wish I was back on your level. Tolerance sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. oh yeah, tolerance sucks dick lol. back in my college days i got to the point where id barely get a buzz when id smoke, and then when i didnt have weed id go through withdrawal symptoms. couldnt eat, couldnt sleep and all that shit.

so now i just pick a couple weekends a month i want to smoke and keep it limited to that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. I'm high all the time and, if I feel it drunk too.