Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fun things to do while baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, Sep 10, 2012.

1. About 10 min. ago I just smoked about .5 out of my bong of topp shelf from the local club :smoke: (i know its not alot but it got be baked :bongin: )
    I am bored sitting here munching and on the computer/tv, I really want something fun to do around the house. Also it is a strong indica (Grandaddy Purple)

2. Play video games, wack it,listen to music or smoke more weed

3. Godzilla... :smoking:

4. Juggling. Get an egg, an apple, and a banana and juggle them.

5. Get trapped in a thinking circle then try to get out :laughing:

6. go for a walk around ur neighborhood thats what i do when its late out n im hella high

7. basically everything is fun to do while high.

you a fellow juggler?

i bust that trick out at parties with beer bottles.

8. Another suggestion, smoke inside of a cage and find out a way to get out

9. Listen to music ( the best thing), watch south park, play cod, bullshit around with the boys, smoke more blunts

10. Think about life
    sometimes i stare at clouds when im outside high

11. Smoke another bowl

12. Try not to be eaten by whatever the hell put you in the oven in the first place!!! :bongin: :hippie:

13. Lord of the Rings, Limitless (trippy ass movie), video games, skyrim!!! Listen to dubstep. Listen to this song
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb8VPYMgHlg]DJ Showtek - FTS (Fuck the system) - YouTube[/ame]

14. this song make me go :hello::hello::hello::hello: ahhh the memories in the rave :D

15. Sit and meditate, listen to trippy music, go for a walk, hang out with your buds, smoke more!

16. There's a small forest that leads to a giant ass field right behind my neighborhood. I love going out there to bake and just sit outside. Drawing, stargazing, painting, writing random things and definitely eating are really interesting when stoned. And watching terrifying movies or going to an amusement park :D

17. Go for a walk man! For the past few sessions all I've done is just gone for a long ass walk to my local park, climb a tree and smoke a bowl up there, then head back home taking a different path. it's so relaxing and soothing!